Problems with my balls

son_of_a_banshee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yesterday, I noticed that one of my balls is hanging lower than the other one, I thought that it was nothing bad, but today, on of my balls appears to be soft! I'm worried! Can I live with only one working ball?

son_of_a_banshee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What I really mean, is that I have got accidentally hit many times in the balls, the last time was only a week ago, and that REALLY hurt. Well, probably 1 working ball is better than none, cause I can cum!?

EDIT: Or not!

Last edited:

son_of_a_banshee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, I guess I haven't noticed that before! :) But still, why is one so soft? I'll probably call my doctor!

EDIT: Also, my right ball is hanging lower! Not the left!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The majority of men's balls are lower on the left, but a lower right one is not uncommon. The softness, however, does require medical investigation.

Yes, you can live, function and father children with only one ball. You can even get a prosthesis (fake ball) implanted if one has to be removed and you think you'd be embarased about the appearance. Your remaining testicle will ramp up testosterone production so even that won't be affected.

But what are you doing that results in your frequently getting hit in the balls?

itascail

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Find a urologist to check you out. I have that soft feeling to the tissue around my left ball and it hangs lower than the right.
If you go to the urologist, they might do ultrasound.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah man. Like the others said, one nut below the other is totally normal, but if your balls are going soft, see a doctor.

And yes, you can live no problem with just one working testicle.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
See a Medical Professional and please let us know how this problem was resolved. That is what makes LPSG so educational for others.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yesterday, I noticed that one of my balls is hanging lower than the other one, I thought that it was nothing bad, but today, on of my balls appears to be soft! I'm worried! Can I live with only one working ball?

Your balls are designed to have one hang at different heights. It's to stop them banging together when you run.