Problems With Other Girls

valleygirl69: Do other firls ever try to come on to your boyfriend or husband? My boyfriend is a very good looking guy so girls are often vety interested in him, and if word gets around that he is hung, or they see his bulge they come onto him even more. Even my friends do it sometimes. Do any of you other ladies run into this problem?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I look forward to hearing from the ladies on this, another great LPSG question, but I thought of this instance going on in my own "circle" just now.
So, thanks for indulging me.

I've been noticing a couple at church over many months.
She's about 20 years older than her tall, dark, strikingly handsome husband who's say, in his mid thirties or so. The husband fits the description valleygirl69 mentions to the tee. The wife is seemingly ALWAYS shooting evil eyes to other women too, who just happen to be nearby and are obviously "noticing" her man. I've seen those cold, cutting stares of hers in regular worship, funerals, church business meetings,etc. If looks could kill, this lady would have put away quite a few of her peers right there on-the-spot in the sanctuary with her burning-hot, jealous glances! ;D Tee hee. I'm half-way expecting a good ole-fashioned hair pulling, eye-scratching cat-fight to break out one Sunday! And, I'll have a ring-side seat, too it would seem. This is a Southern Baptist church, too, btw! ---Ooooh boy!

I hate to admit to it, but I've been very amused (and quite side-tracked in worship!) keeping up with this display of female territorial rights very much underway. Can you imagine? Don't get me wrong....this behavior is still considerably low-key and very subtle so far....but the "vibes" are certainly there (some) weeks that this wife is watching out for her man. They've been married for about ten years now and their "coziness" and "nuzzling" together during worship must only yet further incite other women to respond the way they are, I should think. The lady's teen-age niece certainly seems to appreciate her "hunky" uncle, too--standing so close beside him in the parking lot; teasing him and positively "giddy" it seems. I don't think I'm imagining what seems to be (at least the resemblance of) the ole evil eye appearing ever so close by yet again even in THAT innocent? (family!) scenario, too! So, for me (and other worshipers?) it's all making for some most interesting observations during those certain Sundays when the sermons become somewhat boring!

All of this is true, folks....even though I admit it COULD easily go in our LPSG fictional section, couldn't it?

I'm left wondering what the the woman's husband must be thinking and feeling about all this rivalry and competition over him? I even have this fantasy:
(He's bound to be enjoying it! --I certainly would be!)
I'm even wondering "what else" COULD be going on, too, though--if you get my drift! (I'm no fool. ;) )
What has the husband perhaps been up to, ummm?
(Isn't it awful how I'm thinking, here!)

'Probably best I DON'T know everything!

And, maybe---just maybe, this post is proving I've been around this forum... W A Y too long! ;D

wvalady1968: [quote author=valleygirl69 link=board=women;num=1080334867;start=0#0 date=03/26/04 at 12:52:07]Do other firls ever try to come on to your boyfriend or husband?  My boyfriend is a very good looking guy so girls are often vety interested in him, and if word gets around that he is hung, or they see his bulge they come onto him even more. Even my friends do it sometimes.  Do any of you other ladies run into this problem?  [/quote]
Yes, this HAS happened. My guy isn't handsome, in the traditional sense, but he has a certain confidence, or presence, that some women respond to.

Early on, I had to decide how to deal with this. I am NOT going to be the kind of woman Benderten talked about. And I am NOT going to be worrying about what he's doing when I'm not around. So, what alternatives do I have?

Most of the time, I just let him enjoy the attention. It's good that he gets positive feedback from other women occasionally. It's good for his ego and for our relationship. He feels sexier, and he acts it.

Now, I'm going to confess something here that I've never told anyone. One time, we were at a function where one lady was apreciating him quite a bit, and he was enjoying it too much. I couldn't blame him; she was attractive.

I couldn't slap her, even though I really wanted to. So I resorted to [sigh] an age old method. I surreptitiously flirted with another man until he came over and began talking to me. By this time, most of David's attention had been on the other woman.  I actually turned my back on David to talk to the nice man.

It worked.

VG, I'm not proud of my trick, but I felt it was the best of several bad choices. It kept [keeps?] most of his attention on me, even when another is flirting with him.

Okay, Guys. Blast me now for being a conniving woman.

Allie
:-*

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Recently I've been athinking a lot about relationships and monogamy. And most of what i have a problem with is the idea inherent in this thread.

It's like people feel like they possess their partners and have to "ward off" others from taking their property. Doesn't this seem wrong to anyone else but me??

my gf is kinda like that as she will get upset when other girls are checking me out or giving me glances. it really pisses me off because its like shes my slave master and is cracking the whip all the time. i don't appreciate thinking of her liek that, and wish they were a less complicated situation with love and relationships.

JimEllsworth5: When I was in college and word of my size would circulate through a group of friends, there were times women came on to me. The few times anything actually happened weren't spectacular and that news made it around the same group which cut off just about all that kind of thing.

wvalady1968: Jim, a little tip: Don't use the words "cut off" around here. Okay?

;)

JimEllsworth5: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1080334867;start=0#6 date=03/29/04 at 16:09:57]Jim, a little tip: Don't use the words "cut off" around here. Okay?

;)[/quote]

:D I see your point. My therapist would say that that was a Freudian slip. :D

Musicman777: Congratulations Jim.....you have the thickest human penis in recorded history.Are you in the Guinness book of world records? (Along with 'extremely-huge',who happens to have the longest human penis in recorded history.)I'm just curious.

JimEllsworth5: [quote author=Musicman777 link=board=women;num=1080334867;start=0#8 date=03/29/04 at 16:36:19]Congratulations Jim.....you have the thickest human penis in recorded history.Are you in the Guinness book of world records? (Along with 'extremely-huge',who happens to have the longest human penis in recorded history.)I'm just curious.[/quote]

I'm curious too. Does the Ginness Book of World Records have entries for penis length and width? If so, then I'll make a phone call to the editors.

While I'm on the phone I'll ask then if they have an entry for biggest asshole and if they do, I'll give them your name. You should be a shoe in. Congratulations.

Almost4Inches: Lol 15x11. Can you people imagine 11 inches around? Im sorry but no. Doesnt anyone lie convincingly anymore?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Almost4Inches link=board=women;num=1080334867;start=0#11 date=03/31/04 at 01:33:28]Lol 15x11. Can you people imagine 11 inches around? Im sorry but no. Doesnt anyone lie convincingly anymore?[/quote]
The only image I can get involves a penis attached to the guy's legs. I'll have to flip to Opera just out of curiosity. LOL

roedhunt: Actually, I love it when women flirt with my man. And when he does. If it does get out of hand, I simply walk over, stand there a moment then say, "Oh, I'm sorry. Did you two want to be alone?" Works everytime.

And to you, wvalady1968. No, it's not a bad trick. A little heathly jealousy is good. It reminds him that you are attractive and other guys find you that way too. Plus, men are competitive so he'll make sure all will know you're HIS!

wvalady1968: AND I don't have to look like a jealous shrew.

Annie, I knew YOU'D understand!!!! :-*

roedhunt: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1080334867;start=0#14 date=04/11/04 at 14:36:40]AND I don't have to look like a jealous shrew.

[/quote]

EXACTLY! :D

My ex wanted me to wear sexy clothes in public. It was his way of boosting HIS ego knowing all the guys would look and couldn't touch... ah men... what are we to do with them? (except the obvious.. hehe ;D )

bblumbee: The last relationship I was in was with a guy I dated for 4 years and was engaged to for five. Our total time was 9 years.

I LOVED and ADORED carlee and would have never imagined that he would have been pursuaded to sample other fruits. He told me that much.

My point, I never said anything to carlee about other women flirting with him or making statements. Afterall, i knew where carlee was coming that night. :)

However, my naiveness was vulnerable to his games. i suppose I learned a lesson because carlee acted on the invitations. Not saying that all men would, but if another woman, a beautiful woman, hints those suggestions to the average guy and is that flirtatous, then most guys will jump on it - I think.

I am territorial. Like I said, I learned my lesson.

Allie, I commend you for handling the situation the way you did. It is an age old way to deal with things like that but it works. That is why we still do it! :)

bb

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[quote author=roedhunt link=board=women;num=1080334867;start=0#13 date=04/11/04 at 02:47:15]

And to you, wvalady1968. No, it's not a bad trick. A little heathly jealousy is good. It reminds him that you are attractive and other guys find you that way too. Plus, men are competitive so he'll make sure all will know you're HIS![/quote]

I can not for the life of me understand this way of thinking. Why would you want to be someone elses???? Like a peice of their property? isn't that extremely degrading?

It's interesting to know that there is something instinctual in all of us to be slaves. Slaves to others, to celebrity, to monarchy, to God.
It's weird how we champion freedom so much in the U.S. and yet are so willing to give it up.

wvalady1968: GBO, it's more a mutual possesion thing. No one who knows me or BB would ever think we'd be the submissive types. Well, other than certain role playing games.
;)

Thanks, bb! I knew women would understand.

wvalady1968: GBO, it's more a mutual possesion thing. I'm his, and he's mine.... ya know?

No one who knows me or BB would ever think we'd be the submissive types. Well, other than certain role playing games.
;)

Thanks, bb! I knew women would understand.