Problems with penetration

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Coyne Toss, May 28, 2005.

1. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I started recently to have full sexual intercourses with my girlfriend. Alas, penetration is still a problem, because i need to direct my penis with a hand and to lube it before.

I can't penetrate her without that help, because it doesn't enter well, andl I partially loose my erection.

I think this is because i haven't hard enough erections: any thought on this?

Thank You

2. malito

Gold Member

How old are you? It sounds like you may have a slight circulation problem. Do you drink? Do you smoke? Do you have any heart problems? Have you ever used a pump? There are so many things that can cause poor erection. Some are actually emotional.
    Do you have a fear of hurting her? Are you worried about your performance? These among so many others.
    About penetration all I can say is Foreplay, and lube. Have you tried to let her put you into her? Sometimes that can actually be exciting. Hope I have helped, mal.

3. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    I absolutely love using lubricant. We use it all the time even when she jerks me off

4. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

Sounds like you get worried at the moment of penetration, and there's some apprehension on her part too.

Use a lot of patience, make sure she's comfortable and relaxed (both physically and mentally), and use a lot of lube. I always think it's my responsibility to make sure she can accept me. I like having her guide me in - it allows her some control on the initial speed and depth, and it feels great to me.

Try another position. Depending on your body sizes and the relative angles of your parts, not every position "works." Thankfully, there are lots to choose from.

There's a really good response to this question by Donk somewhere back in the archives.

Take care

Ceg

5. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I can give you some advice that has always worked for me.

T A K E I T S L O W A N D E N J O Y I T.

It's not a job that you need to get through quickly. If you give it just another 6 or 7 minutes of foreplay you should have no problems.

First, get her going. Try some more time with oral sex to really get her juices flowing. When she's begging for it (and she will be), squirt some lube into the palm of your hand and rub it all over her pussy lips. This will drive her crazy. After a moment, slide a couple fingers into her using more lube if its starting to dry up. Don't forget to take care of your cock during this time. In between working her over, be playing with yourself. Run the lube up and down your shaft to accomplish three things: keep youself hard, lube yourself up, and to get some pleasure too.

Dude, at this point you'll ready and I can assure you she will be too. Grab hold of your cock and slowly slide it in - not all the way - maybe just the head. Pull it almost all the way and slide back in a little bit father. If you're big and she's still tight, hold on to your cock about half way down the shaft and guide it. After a few strokes, you're in and you can go to town.

Have fun.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Take it slow, enjoy, and stop if she says it hurts.

7. Knight

Knight New Member

All you do is take it slow, make sure you're both ready. Most likely its the fear either that you'll cum too quick or will hurt her. I had that a few times, just take a step back, stroke yourself and put it in, usually I would get her to guide me in, I like the feeling :D

8. Str8Man

Str8Man New Member

Hey dude, let her drive. She can reach down, hold your meat, rub it where and when she likes, insert when she is ready. You can last longer because you are not doing a balancing act with one arm supporting your weight. Play with her, suck those nips, kiss her neck, and you won't go soft. Plus if she's holding you, she can feel if your loosing it and stroke you till your firm again. It makes me hot when women like to feel me going in, and I love feeling their hand on my shaft.

9. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I've got a couple thoughts on what Str8Man had to say.

If she's doing the "driving", be aware that you have less control over when you ejaculate. I don't have a problem with being premature, but if a girl is going to town on it and she gets excited and starts jumping around, it's hard not to get caught up in it. I have to say, it is a great way to make sure orgasm together.

In addition to wanting to take "ownership" of when things happen, I have a hard time not taking control of the moment. I really like to do the thrusting at my pace. I don't think it's a control freak think, it just gets me excited. I love the look on her face as I vary the pace.

I always let her take control when I'm on my back and she sits down on it. It's a great position for playing with her tits and clit (and kicking back and letting her do the work). But, be careful, it's an easy position to go too deep and hurt her if you get into and start thrusting upward or if she get's into and looses her balance.

10. Secretariat

Secretariat New Member

This is one that every teenager that comes on here and says "My dick is ONLY 10 inches long and 7 inches around. I want it to grow more" should read just for the knowledge that the warm wet thing that all of us straight men crave isn't the Grand Canyon,and many women have size limitations.

It ain't always a picnic when you got a bigger than average tool and they had better learn to use it and lots of foreplay also.

You're probably partially losing your erection part,i agree with Malito andn the others. If you are trying to get it in and she is wincing with pain or showing any signs of discomfort,unless you are a long lost descendant of the Marquis de Sade, you may start feeling badly and it sounds cliche' but the biggest sex organ is the mind. And if yours and/or hers isn't in the right place it will need to be worked on. But it can be done with practice and patience so i wish you well !!

Good Luck !!!

11. Max

Max New Member

I think the firmer and harder your erection the less difficulty you will have in achieving penetration; this is so despite the extra size gained by a really full erection. [I had a bit of advice as a young man to the effect that I would be well advised to begin with a semi to 'make it easier' ... it was just about the worst advice I ever got, and when I attempted to follow it on a few occasions it resulted in an almost complete loss of confidence.] The harder you are the more precisely you can control things.

That said, my advice would be, go in gently, and slowly, and be content with a shallow depth to begin with. What's wrong with using a hand on your shaft to steady yourself and to stop you bending if you aren't fully hard? The hand will also stop you going in too deep. The advice given in this thread is good.

Once you gain in confidence, and you know you are not going to hurt her, and you are secure of your entrance .. then it's likely that you'll find yourself getting harder as you relax.

I agree with eastbaydude about the pros and cons of letting her ride you. If you are very big, there is always the danger that she will come down on you too far; which will be no good for her ... or indeed for you; I would personally delay that until she is well adjusted to you.

12. BigCKhead

BigCKhead Member

Albums:
    i understand that problem too ...

Well there are 2 aspects :

1) psychological : Maybe u don't like how it feels during the intercourse, and u prefer the sensation you have when you are masturbating. Maybe you don't have enough self confidence and you are afraid by the performance.

2) You can put a cockring at the base of your cock, if you can stand wearing it , it can help you to stay fully erected.

But don't worry, if you are really in love each other she can understand and appreciate this.

More question : You don't have any problem loosing your erection when she does a blowjob to you ?

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

This topic is great and the responses demonstrate what LPSG is all about.

That being said, let me tell you about a couple who had a similar problem on their honeymoon...

They'd saved themselves for this moment and had looked forward to the sexual bliss that awaited them. But there was a problem. His penis was too big to penetrate her. They tried everything: lube, foreplay, lube, cunnilingus, more lube. He just couldn't get his penis inside.

Lying on the bed exhausted and desperate they cuddled and commiserated. Then, suddenly, the groom had an idea.

"I know what we can do, honey!" he said excitedly.

"I'm almost ready for anything, dear."

"Honey, you go over there by the door to the balcony and I'll stand at the bathroom. Then I'll count to three and we'll run towards each other and when we meet in the middle of the room I'll shove it in!"

"Okay!" she said sweetly, biting him playfully on the ear.

They took their posts. "One, two, three," he giggled, and they ran towards oneanother. But just as they almost met in the middle of the room, he tripped over one of the shoes he'd carelessly tossed onto the floor when all this started.

They missed each other. The groom, trying to regain his balance, found he was still moving forward too fast and stumbled through the open balcony door and over the railing, falling 3 storeys into a large Japanese holly bush.

He cried for help and could see through the bush that there was movement around him but no one came to his aid for the longest time. Finally a hotel doorman looked into the top of the bush to find the moaning, scratched, bleeding, naked groom lying there.

"Sorry it took so long to get to you, buddy," the doorman said. "It seems there's a lady on the 3rd floor stuck on the bathroom doorknob."

14. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yah, I don't think it's a circulation problem. I totally think it's like, a nervousness thing. Like everyone else said, take it slow. Go when yer ready. Think about it, but don't over think it. Most importantly, enjoy yerselves.

15. Sharps-Rifle

Sharps-Rifle New Member

Albums:
    Try music. Music can set the mood for you, provide the relaxation -- slow you down a bit. Of course, I'm not recommending the polka you understand. ;)

16. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Better idea...
    work your glans in around her labia for three or four circles. Pass it across her slippery clitoris. Start penetrating.
    Go very slowly.
    Just the head.
    Three times, in 'n out.
    When out, return to rub against her clitois.
    Now go in about an inch or two past the corona, slowly, then out to the corona, three times.
    Use one of your hands for guidance and to limit penetration.
    Tell Her to Tell YOU When She's Ready For More.
    Sometimes she'll need a breather. Stop with it inside as far as she's allowed and let her get used to it.
    Wait.
    It won't be long.
    Ask Her to push back and take in some more - hold your ground, or do some short, slow, mini-thrusts, but don't slam into her - stay back.
    Did she like that ?
    No ?
    Back off.
    Don't rush.
    Ask her if she wants you to withdraw.
    If yes, ask her to try getting used to it when it's not moving again.
    Let it soak.
    If she gets a cramp or complains - withdraw and try another day.
    Best to NOT FORCE THINGS the first few times.
    Listen to her.
    You may NEVER get it all the way in.

17. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    What a great topic. I always learn something new here, esp. about you men. Now, I know why he tends to go soft, if I wince or yelp. What a compassionate man. Still looking for the perfect lube, as the natural stuff gets drier & drier & less & less as one gets older, even w/ lots of foreplay.

Draft saved Draft deleted