Problems with penis angle?

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm worried about the angle of my penis?
when i get hard it sticks nearluy straight up against my stomach and i cant push it down to perpendicular to my body as it feel liuke its going to break off or something.
im worried this will affect my sex life?
is ther anything i can do, like exercises or something to make it stick more perpendicular to my body?

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
um i think your missing my point.
im worried about the angle causing problems during sex due to it being at an awkward angle. plus it hurts if i push it down too much

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You will soon discover when you have sex for the first time...it is not going to be a problem......and NO...it will NOT BREAK!

Mine used to be that way, and when it was....I believed it was a plus. :yup:
But, with age mine has dropped a bit and I miss it.

Just be happy that you have such a hard cock...ENJOY!!!

Last edited:

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Mine has always been that way. I think it might make you popular with some women. I remember the "break" notion as well. I never seriously thought it was going to break but for some reason it would get so hard it was like "brittle." My problem was having to hide the damn thing - not always with success, and I think I had a bit of a reputation as being a "dirty" boy.

:rolleyes:

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have my favorite type of cock; I love the steel-hard look of a vertical erection, even if some positions are a bit difficult. And the women will love how much you can stimulate them in the missionary position, from what I here.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media

Let’s let the ladies speak for themselves. However, as I understand it, in the missionary position, that curve of yours rubs them in a very nice spot. Remember, sex being what it is, 99% of everything is in our heads. You’re not going to turn women on because you are curved up. But if a girl likes you and thinks you are hot, she might especially like missionary position sex with you as you move in and out rubbing her nicely.

I’ve picked up the notion that a bit of a curve to our right [from a male’s perspective] combined with an upward curve, might be nice.

jake101me

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
mine is pretty straight and my wife loves it. there are a few positions that don't work for us but the missionary position is great with a nice hard straight up cock.

1sweetbabe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here is your womens point of view Yes it will work regardless.. Missionary cause yes u can hit the spots to make us cum all over that hard cock... But it will work in others as well with the right person... In the missionary if u get her legs up over ur shoulders the deeper u are gonna go... :smile:

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is that way. It worked fine for missionary position. Doggy style was a bit trickier, because I can't enter directly from behind but have to sort of lean over her back and/or move her hips and butt downward a bit so I'm entering her somewhat from underneath. Woman on top was more problematic, because my ex tended to sit on my penis in an essentially upright position, which made me feel that she was going to break it off.... We didn't use that position that much though, as she preferred missionary to anything else.