Problems with size??

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Talmidge, May 7, 2008.

1. Talmidge

Talmidge Active Member

Albums:
    Was wondering if anyone out there has ever had the problem of being too big for a girl??

I myself have a real thing for short women and the girl im with at the moment is under 5ft - its awesome0. The only problem is she is also crazy small downstairs - its hard to get in and can only get 2 or 3 inches in. like Ive tried loadsa foreplay, taking it slow, lube, evrything but no joy. Obviously I dnt wana hurt her and am not going to leave her just cus shes small. Ive had this problem before but never anything like this...

Does anyone hav ne tips or Is this just something I shud just get used to??

2. justcurious80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ahhh its so big.....

big cocks with small women generally create that problem. you might find a girl who is open enough to fit some more of you in, however, i'd love to see the girl who has the magical ability to fit all of you!!:eek::biggrin1:

3. bsb

bsb New Member

Of the three girls I've been with, I was far too long for one of them and most positions were painful for her if I entered her all the way (and I was with her for over a year.)
    Other than that I have only had small issues once and awhile with too much length.
    Oh, and my penis has scared a couple of girls off from giving me a blowjob:mad:

4. Coolbill

Coolbill New Member

Albums:
    Hey, man, you may find you just aren't compatible in that way or you'll have to have patience until you find a way. If you love each other, you'll work it out.

I totally dig petite girls too. I had one beautiful girl from Mississippi who was about 5'5". Small enough to really move her around in my king size bed. She was such a sex fiend and absolutely loved it in the ass as I slide a large dildo in her vagina. Hell, if we were driving somewhere and passed a sex shop she would make me turn around to have look.

Hope it works out for you, bud.

5. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    I had quite some problems with Asian/Indian girls. From being painful for her to not being able to enter at all :(

It sucks since I'm really into cute playful asian girlies. Thank god some of them REALLY loved my cock though :)

6. knite_crawlur

knite_crawlur Member

The answer to your question is yes... I've had this problem (I've had four lovers and my size has always been an issue). And while you can do a lot of things to help it (more foreplay, lots of lube, etc.), the fact remains is that we don't all fit together perfectly.

7. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    all you can do is try
    I mean lube
    dildo stretching her perhaps
    and a ton of foreplay
    sometimes it just isn't a good fit
    (sorry for the pun)

8. Adam8613

Adam8613 New Member

actually... really recently met a hottie at a bar (night away from the g/f, judge me if ya like) who was only about 5 ft tall, took her back to my place to "watch a movie" and it didn't happen, she honestly started to cry b/c apparently it hurt me trying to enter.

9. Elastic

Elastic New Member

I once new a guy he was so thick and she was soo tight it took him 30 minutes to get in.

10. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's not always true. My current mate is 5ft tall and takes me balls deep with no trouble.

I give her some very good foreplay beforehand every time, usually giving her an orgasm with my tongue or fingers before even entering her, so she gets incredibly wet and relaxed.

She also has total control of her vaginal muscles, which seems to be the key. For example, she can do this amazing squeezing ripple along my dick in her vagina that feels great.

So you might try talking to your girlfriend about her working out her vaginal muscles and keep doing a lot of foreplay to get her very wet.

Good luck!

11. seamonster

seamonster Member

I have been with quite a few ladies around 5'. Only one had a problem with my size. The others loved it, and loved it deep.

12. MTHgasm

MTHgasm Member

how big are you seamonster?

13. superslam

superslam New Member

ive had plenty of problems...definitely at first its a bit more difficult, but after a couple times they get used to it

14. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

I'm not extraordinarily large, but a good fucking no matter the size will leave them sore. I LOVE FUCKING. Knees behind the ears on the corner of the bed and RAM IT.

Draft saved Draft deleted