Problems with time

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Development, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Development

Development New Member

Well let me start off by saying I'm comparatively an inexperienced lover. I'm going on 27 and have only been with 5 woman sexually. I am in a very committed relationship in which my love for her runs very deep. In the past I could barely get off during oral and I could fuck for a significant time. My life style has changed, but for the better. I'm very active in soccer and am at the gym 5 days a week. I eat well and consider myself and extremely healthy and a strong individual.
    With my current gf ( going to be fiance soon ) I have a large problem with lasting. She is the only one who I have ever had this problem with. She is a bit on the smaller side compared to my previous relationships and knows how to use her body. Its also not an issue of her being pleased because she usually gets off before I do. I would just like to be able to enjoy it longer. We have so much passion when making love and on the other hand have the animalistic rage when we decide we want to just fuck.
    I have never played with toys or helpers, so thats what I'm here for today. I'm looking for advice on techniques or solutions that would help me. I have tried the slow breathing, stopping when I feel myself becoming TOO aroused and basic google answers.

Let me know what you guys (and gals) think or have resolved in your past.

Thanks

2. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Hot chemistry and animal passion sex is the hardest to make last but gets better with more experience. Experience of seeing and hearing hot emotional sex more and more it becomes more normal so you'll last longer.

For me key is keeping my breath rate as close to normal as possible. On the flip side she is the opposite and holds nothing back, let's it all flow out emotionally, rapid breathing & vocalizations. Because I'm not breathing rapidly I connect passionately in other ways. I say stuff to her or whisper to her during sex, I'm also more active in sex, moving her around, picking her up, pinning her wrists, spreading her legs etc. It works for us because she gets off on guy-in-charge. She's also a small frame like your GF.

Other things you always hear mentioned are condoms and those creams that num the sensation on the penis head.

3. Development

Development New Member

I as well am very active in the bedroom. I don't like being in one position at all times. I like to play. My gf is also very vocal and it drives me wild. I love all senses knowing that I'm pleasing her. She definitely makes it known of what she is feeling.
    We have tried the condom thing, and honestly even besides the lesser feeling aspect. It made us feel less connected not being able to truly feel each other.
    As for the mentioned numbing creams. I have been afraid to use them in the sense that it could deter the feeling from her as well and also what if it was too strong and I became unaroused due to lack of feeling. I mean, the heart and mind would be there. But sex has to do with the physical touch as well.

Have you ever tried said creams and if so what was your thought on them?

4. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    You guys sound a lot like us bed. That kind of active sex with vocal feedback takes some getting used to.

I never done the with numbing creams so don't have an opinion. We used condom when we were younger for times she wasn't on the pill. As you get little older you'll also find age makes your stamina go way up but that doesn't do you much good now.

Draft saved Draft deleted