process of adjustment

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

DJM277: this question is geared more towards guys with gf or wives although it would be intresting for the ladies here to share.
    I was just wondering what the"process of adjustment" was like with your current of former squeeze?Were you able to make full penetration?If so how long did it take?What was her intial reaction?

My current gf was hesistant to have sex with me at first because she had been when anyone bigger but I reassure her I would be gentle.There was about 25 of foreplay.Then i teased her going in a little at a time I was half way in beofre I felt resistance at that point I just varied my thrusts changing positions until i was back on top at this point it was 45min and she was very wet I tried again and this time i felt her inner muscle give way and she totally took me in with a low moan.For me it was a special moment beacuse at that point she had totally accepted me.It one of the greatest moment in our realtionship as the first bond had been formed.

2. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Yea, i bet the first moment of full penetration is an extremely special moment.

I only had intercourse with one person. She took me all in the first moment i tried without a peep. She was a virgin too. Goes to show you how different people are.

Draft saved Draft deleted