Prof Brian Cox

thot

Legendary Member
Media
Yesterday I watched the fascinating documentary "Human Universe with Brian Cox" and all the way through it, the aptly named professor had an enormous bulge in his jeans the size of Jupiter. On a few occasions he stood sideways and it was as if he was going to eclipse the sun. I'm surprised nobody in the production noticed it.
I know he's not to everybody's taste, but if anybody has caps or any other pics I would be very grateful
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: bleachball

Goosyboi2k9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hes ok to look at but when he talks i want to shut him up immediatly. He knows how intellegent he is and hes doing these shows to teach people stuff but he always uses big words that i dont understand so i end up hating him. His monotone voice bores the shit outta me.

Petrolhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, he was in D:Ream who had a big hit with the song 'Things can only get better' (later used as an election anthem by Labour in the 1997 UK general election).

He is hot but never spotted his bulge before. I will be on the lookout now. Shame, because I passed him in the street on Wednesday. If only I had known...

Reactions: bleachball