Professional Cock Rating

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
As some of you may be aware, I am a cock expert, having reviewed and been intimate with literally thousands of cocks during my adult life.

I am now providing a free cock rating service to anyone who would like to have their cock rated by a professional. I will give you an overall rating of between 1 and 10, based on the overall aesthetics of your cock. I will also write a short one paragraph review.

I hope to hear from some of you!

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

http://mrscandypresents.blogspot.com

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Mrs. Candy said:
As some of you may be aware, I am a cock expert, having reviewed and been intimate with literally thousands of cocks during my adult life.

I am now providing a free cock rating service to anyone who would like to have their cock rated by a professional. I will give you an overall rating of between 1 and 10, based on the overall aesthetics of your cock. I will also write a short one paragraph review.

I hope to hear from some of you!

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

http://mrscandypresents.blogspot.com

Hickboy's Helpful Hints #28:

Try not to appear desperate.

Spoogesicle

Experimental Member
Media
Under a bridge...The Bridge of Sighs (or Size?)
Sexuality
Unsure
What qualifies your rating as "professional"? Do you have a Ph.D. in phallology? I don't see how your personal opinion carries any more weight than that of anyone else here. Your rating is immaterial: I'm not going to provide an online cock rating as a reference, though I'm sure it would really stand out on a résumé. Those who take it for a test drive will be able to make a more informed rating.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

I wasn't aware there was "courses" one could take in order to become a "cock expert" BTW, I would think an expert would refer to it as a Penis, Phallus, or some sort of proper name for male genitalia.

I am now providing a free cock rating service to anyone who would like to have their cock rated by a professional.

Oh goody...:confused: :confused:

I will give you an overall rating of between 1 and 10, based on the overall aesthetics of your cock. I will also write a short one paragraph review.

Do you actually get people who want you to do this? Also, why would you charge money? I can't imagine people would pay for this "service"

EDIT: DAMN IT SPOOGE, you made fun before I could.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A professional service, especially a free one, should not be discounted. We live in an age of body dysmorphia. I think there is definitely a demand, and if the offer can be posted visibly (we need a big banner at the top) this will cut down on "am i big" threads started by troubled cock holders.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Is that Show similar to "Who's line is it, anyways?
While Alex, being the repository of all knowledge, knows about this old game show, you qualify as too young to have any knowledge of said show, Jeff.:biggrin1:

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
davidjh7 said:
While Alex, being the repository of all knowledge, knows about this old game show, you qualify as too young to have any knowledge of said show, Jeff.:biggrin1:

I know about that show as well, Guess I'm just wierd... (would be funny to see that)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
roosevelt said:
I know about that show as well, Guess I'm just wierd... (would be funny to see that)

Naw--obviously, you just have extended cable...and, yes, I realize there is an inuendo in there.....:wink: