Professional Cock Rating

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I've also watched the show, so it's not mere knowledge, but experience :)

Ack, it's out, everybody knows about my cable now ;)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
davidjh7 said:
While Alex, being the repository of all knowledge, knows about this old game show, you qualify as too young to have any knowledge of said show, Jeff.:biggrin1:

David :eek:

This is AGE prejudice!!!:rolleyes:

I am only 4 years younger than Alex8. The title is familiar, I just wondered if that is where Who's Line stemmed from.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, it was an old show (late 50's-ish) that you had to guess the "line" of work that someone was in by going through a series of questions

Swordman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mrs. Candy said:
As some of you may be aware, I am a cock expert, having reviewed and been intimate with literally thousands of cocks during my adult life.

I am now providing a free cock rating service to anyone who would like to have their cock rated by a professional. I will give you an overall rating of between 1 and 10, based on the overall aesthetics of your cock. I will also write a short one paragraph review.

I hope to hear from some of you!

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

http://mrscandypresents.blogspot.com
Mrs Candy.

welcome to the site...we miss John by the way...comedy hasn't been quite the same since his passing...oh well... we must move on ...you have come into a realm of cockologist, dickmeisters and phallatelist...I love that one ...put my stamp on it I guess...uuuuuh..you might think about refering to yourself as a maven, lover, aficionado, enthusiast, fan or quite possibly even connisuer...but expert...tres gauche...how pretentious...especially after viewing the less than spectaular sampling on the link to your site....and your obsession with pubic hair...what century is it?..... check out the galleries here girl...get jiggy wit it .....rate some of these...... and we'll let you know wassup...Swordman

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Swordman said:
welcome to the site...we miss John by the way...comedy hasn't been quite the same since his passing...oh well... we must move on ...you have come into a realm of cockologist, dickmeisters and phallatelist...I love that one ...put my stamp on it I guess...uuuuuh..you might think about refering to yourself as a maven, lover, aficionado, enthusiast, fan or quite possibly even connisuer...but expert...tres gauche...how pretentious...especially after viewing the less than spectaular sampling on the link to your site....and your obsession with pubic hair...what century is it?..... check out the galleries here girl...get jiggy wit it .....rate some of these...... and we'll let you know wassup...Swordman

Meet William Shatner.
Despite those painful pauses,
he still has a point.

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well as far as i can tell her site doesnt even bloody work! Shes doing well so far hey guys, lol

Swordman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fireballs said:
Meet William Shatner.
Despite those painful pauses,
he still has a point.

Who is William Shatner?

is he the one responsible for the revival of Haiku? or did he have red hair?

or was he just a 9X7 prick?

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Swordman said:
Who is William Shatner?

He played Captain Kirk,
of the Starship Enterprise,
in the show Star Trek.

When, he played. That. Man.
He was. Known. For. Excessive!
Dramatic... pauses.

I was commenting
on your use of ellipses.
It reads like he talks.

Sorry if you're irked.
No offense was intended.
It was just a joke.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Cock appraisal accreditation, at least in North America, requires credit from the Rubester School of Applied Cockology.

Very frankly, you are not in our records, Mrs. Candy.

That does not mean you did not receive credit. What other names might you have used, assuming that you did complete the full Applied Cockology Program? (Cock Pneumatics; Cock Husbandry; The Cock in History; The Cock in Numbers; The Phallic God: The Human Penis as an Instrument of Myth and Cultural Hegemony; Fluffology; the Physical Education Module in Buccal, Labial and Lingual Circuit Training; and the J. Bobbitt Institute's Cock Restoration Tutorials.)

As you may know (should know, if you are a graduate), the Physical Education Module is given under my instruction, and so apart from your absence from our records, I have no memory of teaching you. I find this curious, Mrs. Candy.

We care about standards, Mrs. C.

We do not care who calls him/herself a gifted and enthused amateur.

But to call oneself a professional cockologist requires pieces of paper ... certificates, semestrial reports, and a diploma.

If you can produce these, fine. If not, perhaps you can confine yourself to less exigent descriptions of your qualifications.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
senor rubirosa said:
Cock appraisal accreditation, at least in North America, requires credit from the Rubester School of Applied Cockology.

That does not mean you did not receive credit. What other names might you have used, assuming that you did complete the full Applied Cockology Program? (Cock Pneumatics; Cock Husbandry; The Cock in History; The Cock in Numbers; The Phallic God: The Human Penis as an Instrument of Myth and Cultural Hegemony; Fluffology; the Physical Education Module in Buccal, Labial and Lingual Circuit Training; and the J. Bobbitt Institute's Cock Restoration Tutorials.)

As you may know (should know, if you are a graduate), the Physical Education Module is given under my instruction, and so apart from your absence in our records, I have no memory of teaching you. I find this curious, Mrs. Candy.

But to call oneself a professional cockologist requires pieces of paper ... certificates, semestrial reports, and a diploma.

If you can produce these, fine. If not, perhaps you can confine yourself to less exigent descriptions of your qualifications.
She went to Dicktum University in Blueball North Carolina. Graduated at the head of her class

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
senor rubirosa said:

As you may know (should know, if you are a graduate), the Physical Education Module is given under my instruction, and so apart from your absence in our records, I have no memory of teaching you. I find this curious, Mrs. Candy.

Hey Rubi, can you fill me in on application and enrollment procedures?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
uncut said:
She went to Dicktum University in Blueball North Carolina. Graduated at the head of her class

Dicktum is a fine prep school, and with her high standing, Rubester could grant her a gratifying number of advance credits were she to transfer.
Advances and high standing are marks of the successful Rubester graduate.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
mercurialbliss said:
Hey Rubi, can you fill me in on application and enrollment procedures?

From diverse testimonies, we were thinking of giving you an honorary degree.:cool:
Heck, we were thinking of renaming the school.
Imagine, The Bliss School of Applied Cockology.
Has a ring, doesn't it?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A simple yes or no will do. I'll pass on this though, I'm at a very impressionable age, a poorer than expected rating/score could lead to a very traumatic adulthood. It's just too risky at this point in my personal development.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
transformer_99 said:
A simple yes or no will do. I'll pass on this though, I'm at a very impressionable age, a poorer than expected rating/score could lead to a very traumatic adulthood. It's just too risky at this point in my personal development.

I can make a quick assessment, transformer. Upon request, we can do the analysis with our backup compassion buffer (Pinocchio Industries trademark).

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
senor rubirosa said:
From diverse testimonies, we were thinking of giving you an honorary degree.:cool:
Heck, we were thinking of renaming the school.
Imagine, The Bliss School of Applied Cockology.
Has a ring, doesn't it?

I like it already. Are there any budget cuts scheduled? If not, i'd like to suggest broadening the curricula with a few more classes. Modern and Contemporary Cock Art, Phallic Literotica, The Existential Cock, The Greco-Roman Cock, The Social Dynamics of Phallic Culture, and The Microeconomics of Cocks?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
mercurialbliss said:
I like it already. Are there any budget cuts scheduled? If not, i'd like to suggest broadening the curricula with a few more classes. Modern and Contemporary Cock Art, Phallic Literotica, The Existential Cock, The Greco-Roman Cock, The Social Dynamics of Phallic Culture, and The Microeconomics of Cocks?

Um, um, microeconomics .... er, no, no, some other terms please.
As for modern and contemporary cock art, and phallic literotica ... we have ongoing washroom exhibits.
I am delivering the Norman Mailer Lectures on the Existential Cock.
But we have never had an offering on the Greco-Roman Cock or The Social Dynamics of Phallic Culture.
Have you published? Reseached? Done field work?
BTW, the hole point of running the school is to have broads in the curricula. Perhaps you're having problems with the concept.:tongue: