Professional Cock Rating

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nitrofiend said:
I find it rather suspicious that Mrs. Candy (reminds me of Miss Cleo) has been noticeably absent in this thread since its initial inception...

On that note, only the most foolhardy phallic narcissists would want to compete with their penises rated on a scale from 1-10. I think however, it would be interesting to see my penis reviewed from a completely aesthetic viewpoint, rather than being overly quantititive. I'm above average, but not nearly the biggest out there. However, I've always thought that my cock was a handsome prick nonetheless :p.

True. Sweeping curvilinear shape, skin on shaft has mixed subtle shades of rose and brown, the head has highlighted tints of pink. Appears quite turgid while the skin retains the softness hands so desire. How's that for an aesthetic review?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss said:
True. Sweeping curvilinear shape, skin on shaft has mixed subtle shades of rose and brown, the head has highlighted tints of pink. Appears quite turgid while the skin retains the softness hands so desire. How's that for an aesthetic review?
WOW, I have never had that kind of detailed description of my penis before, and those are grainy pictures in my profile O.O!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
mercurialbliss said:

You're hired, Bliss.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
senor rubirosa said:
Well, of course it is handsome.
It is a grower, a sportive creature, sized to provide maximum distribution of pleasure between lingual and sphincteral enthusiasts.

Ha-ha! I think everyone is either a lingual or sphincteral enthusiast in some right.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to volunteer as a research assistant to MB, I'd be happy to work under her, or over her, or beside her, or well, you get the idea....:biggrin1:

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tuesday it is, but I may need to farmilliarize myself with the campus, when should I be there for orientation? (please don't make the obvious orientation jokes...:tongue: )