Professional Photo Shoot

Would You Pose Nude for Professional Photo Shoot

• Total voters

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Instinctively I'd say I's pose with full erection, because it is not a shame having a penis, nor having a big penis.

But, thinking about it.... everybody could see me naked, including my parents? My gf's parents??

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I couldn't do it. My coloring is really unusual, and if someone came up to me with a nude pic and said "is this you?", I couldn't deny it. Well, I could, but it'd be obvious that I was full of shit. Attention is nice, but I'd like to continue to habe a private life afterward, ya know?

Besides, I'm kinda pale, which I think would give a cameraman all kinds of problems.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I was a life model, nude, for art classes at several colleges...... was sketched, drawn in detail, and painted, but never photographed. I was at an exhibit of student art with a friend and there I was on exhibit. I did not expect to be part of the show. My friend said that looks a lot like you...it isn't...oh my god it is.....all I could do was grin. Because of my graduate status at the University I had a private study room in the library so we went to get some "anatomy and biology studying" It was a very quiet, in fact muffeled studying.

B_Jeff's Pole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HangX said:
Same here. For me it is just a matter of finding a photographer that does work that I like and I feel I can trust.

Yeh you said it all there. I did some woody shots with a straight buddy photographer was very cool about the whole experience. I trusted him completely & it was a good thing & I like how the photos came out.

modelnude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've posed for several photographers over the last few years. I work hard at staying in shape, and I like seeing the results in photos. I was also in Playgirl's Real Men section. I wish it would have been a full layout, but it was fun appearing in the mag anyway. If you've ever thought about posing like that, I'd say go for it. Just check on the photographer first to make sure he/she is legit.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Several years ago I had a professional nude taken of myself for a close friend (now deceased). It was really a gag, because his refrigerator was covered with magazine pages showing incredibly handsome, hung guys. I didn't make the front of the refrigerator, but he DID put me on the only side that was visible in his kitchen. I think his friends got a kick out of it. One of them always greets me with "hey, big guy!" The photo shows me partially, but not nearly fully, hard, appropriate because I'm not sure if my buddy ever saw me totally soft.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
modelnude said:
I've posed for several photographers over the last few years. I work hard at staying in shape, and I like seeing the results in photos. I was also in Playgirl's Real Men section. I wish it would have been a full layout, but it was fun appearing in the mag anyway. If you've ever thought about posing like that, I'd say go for it. Just check on the photographer first to make sure he/she is legit.

Full layout or thumbnail photo, you must have been a HOT addition to that magazine.

Posing for a good photographer is great fun.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i would love to, full mast and nasty--nothing artsy. in my fantasy. the reality of family and coworkers looms large...so i take pictures of myself and post them here instead as an outlet...

Vein Man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, for anyone interested in professional photos in Australia I am happy to oblige. I shot for the local Playboy and Penthouse for over 20 years. I know my way around the nude with a shiny lens.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Dr Rock said:
i did a real artfaggy nude shoot for someone's portfolio when i was 17 - i think i was the "novelty item" or whatever :p since then, friends have snapped the odd few "inappropriate" shots at parties or out skinny-dipping or wherever, but i doubt anyone'd pay money for risque photos of my beat-up carcass these days :tongue:

At 20 I was approached a lot about photos and such. At 46, not even I want to look at it nude.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Silly pot pie, I was a poor college student with no camera living at home. No pics. Now ummm it isn't pretty.

If my butt still looked as good as yours, I'd buy a super camera set up. Oh I'd change the photos in my profile often.