Professor Darby

malaconda

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
(Been meaning to post something here for quite some time, but shortly after registering, things happened - as things tend to do - and I got sidetracked. Anyhow, enjoy. I'm kinda new to the whole fiction thing.)

Part 1

It was 10:30 when Adam Monroe finished his workout. He'd only recently changed his diet and started seriously caring about his body, but he was beginning to see results. He'd gotten rid of his belly and in a couple more weeks he was sure he'd have the six pack he so desperately wanted.

His entire life leading up to sophomore year in college he'd always been a little overweight. He never thought anything about it until his dad went into the hospital for a heart attack at age 50 and discovered he'd also developed type 2 diabetes. After that, Adam wanted to make sure he never ended up like his dad.

He pulled on a white wifebeater and smiled. Nowadays he was eager to go outside and show off his ever-improving body. He even invested in brand new, designer boxer-briefs. 'Feel great, look great' he said at the time.

"Oh shit" he muttered when he realized the time. He checked his class schedule to make sure he wasn't missing any classes.

"Let's see...Tuesday, 10:30....Ah, Anthropology. Who's teaching that?"

His finger scanned down the printout until it landed on Flower Darby. Adam chuckled when he saw the name. He spent a couple minutes imagining all sorts of wrinkled 60s throwbacks before he realized he was already late.

By the time he made it to the lecture hall, students were already leaving, important papers in hand.

"Fuck! I can't believe it!" He cursed aloud and hurried his pace, hoping to catch the professor before she left. As he walked through the door, the only person he saw was a leggy blonde woman lazily strolling towards him.

"Hey, I totally missed the first day, did 'Flower' anything important?" He asked asked as she got closer. She smirked as she replied.

"I guess that all depends now, doesn't it?"

"Come on, don't be a cunt, just tell me if I missed anything important." The woman's expression changed to one of shock and mild amusement.

"Careful, Junior. Not smart to insult the professor." The color drained out of Adam's face as she spoke. He couldn't believe it. This is the professor? He was sure his jaw dropped a little when he took the time to really look her over.

She stood about 6 feet tall with honey blonde hair and piercing green eyes. There was a light smattering of freckles under her eyes and across her nose. Her white blouse and undershirt barely seemed to contain her ample breasts and Adam couldn't help but notice the slightest impressions of her nipples against the soft fabric.

His eyes fell further, tracing the outline of her hips, hugged tight by a seemingly impossible miniskirt. Her long, shapely legs were adorned with delicate black stockings, and she wore tasteful black heels. Adam couldn't help but notice she dressed like the stereotype of a hot teacher, but he didn't seem to care.

"Mind telling me what you're staring at?" He sharp words brought Adam back to his senses. He must have been ogling her longer than he thought.

"Uh, I, s-sorry, it's just" He Could feel his face getting redder as he stammered, but he also felt a stirring in his pants. 'Oh god, not now' he thought, but he couldn't get her body out of his mind. He could only pray she wouldn't notice.

"Whatever. I think I've got a couple extra papers on my desk, come on." She led him up to the front of the room and started to shuffle papers back and forth on the desk. She bent over to reach a stack of papers just about to fall over the other side.

Adam stared lustily as the fabric of her skirt perfectly outlined her toned ass. Before she could stand all the way back up, something in Adam switched off and he grabbed her by the waist, pulling himself in close.

"What the -" was all she managed in her surprise. Adam's hands moved up her body to her chest and ripped open her blouse.

"Hey! What the fuck!?" She tried to squirm away from his strong hands, but couldn't get enough leverage. He spun her around to face him and almost sneered with lust as he picked her up and sat her on the top of the desk, knocking off most of the stacks of paper that were the previous occupants. He stepped back and started to pull down his blue athletic shorts. Professor Darby once again spoke out in protest.

"Listen, fucko, I don't know what you thi...nk...is...going..." her words trailed off as Adam continued to lower his shorts. As they fell to the ground, Prof. Darby finally noticed the enormous bulge in the front of his maroon boxer-briefs. Wordlessly she slid herself off the table and crumpled to the floor, resting on her haunches.

Adam still hadn't said anything and his eyes held an almost vacant stare. He was a man possessed by his animal urges and he merely grunted in satisfaction at her reaction. He stepped closer to her stunned face and dropped his briefs.

Prof. Darby let out a short, involuntary moan of surprise and delight as his cock was released from its cotton restraint. His member hung a proud 10 inches long and impressively thick. It didn't even look completely hard to Flower and she watched as it throbbed with every heartbeat and slowly rose to meet her gaze.

"This is wrong" she whimpered weakly. Her hands unconsciously moved to her skirt, the fingers curling underneath.

Adam put his hand behind her head and pulled her towards his cock. Prof. Darby didn't open her mouth, so Adam grabbed ahold of his member and pressed it hard against her mouth, in case she hadn't gotten the hint. Finally her lips parted and she tried to fit her mouth around his enormous rod.

She started slowly at first, as if she were sedated. She pulled back and gasped for air as the enormous penis bobbed before her, glistening with spit and precum. Suddenly, she was lost to her desire and grabbed his thick shaft with both hands, licking and swallowing the huge head of it and swirling her tongue enthusiastically, eagerly.

Her right hand returned to its post underneath her skirt and her eyes flared with desire and lust. Once again she pulled back from the swollen meat and licked it slowly from hilt to tip, her pale blue eyes making contact with Adam's dull brown ones.

She stood up and Adam placed her once again on top of the desk, once again tearing at the fabric covering her large breasts. The flimsy undershirt tore away easily and Adam was pleased to see she had neglected to wear a bra. Her nipples stood rock hard atop her chest, moving with her now heavy breathing.

He kissed and sucked at her breasts wildly, pausing only briefly to make his way to her neck before once again resuming his quest downward. His lips traced a path back down her chest, past her taut stomach and finally stopping at her skirt. She unzipped the side and he pulled the fabric off with his teeth.

Impatiently, he pulled her black, lace panties aside with his strong hands and licked wildly at her dripping pussy. His tongue dove deeper and deeper inside her, savoring the taste and pleasure it brought her. Her hips bucked and writhed as his tongue flicked lightly over her clit. His hands moved up to her chest and firmly massaged her ample breasts. He pinched and teased her nipples as he worked and took great satisfaction in the moans each pinch elicited.

Finally, Prof. Darby grabbed ahold of his short, curly hair and pulled him away from her dripping slit.

Without a word, he understood. He stood stood up and guided his rock hard cock towards her eager pussy.

To be finished later tonight