Profile straight/gay percentage

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never had sex with a woman, never had the tiniest interest in having sex with a woman, never even fantasised about it, never had the slightest urge to look at big boobies or whatever else it is women have down there.

Therefore 100% homo male. Men for sex, men for relationships, men for general looking at. Men men men men men.

PS. Men.
What he said.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am only interested in having sex with women. However, I do like looking at pictures of cocks online, hence the 1%. If I ever desire to check out a cock in real life, I would make it 2%. But as of now, anything more than looking at a cock, not interested.

well said! same here

AverageJon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've talked with guys alot about stuff before, and played around a couple of times, but I know I'd never want to be in a relationship with a guy.

I think its the mystery and diversity that surrounds the guys penis is what turns me on most. You can pretty much guess what a womans reproductive organs look like with little imagination. But I always wonder with friends etc, what it looks like, how big it is, do they trim and all that...

Biguy96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
50/50 for me I've had sexual experiences with men and women and enjoy both! And would if my current (heterosexual) relationship ended be open to relationships with either sex.