Progress so Far

dirk2d

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got the bat shape too from jelqing but was able to even it out with Horse 440's. They are just like the squeeze, but with your second hand you want to squeeze the head and very end of your penis. If done correctly you should feel the base expand, where your first hand is gripping, from the blood being forced back down that way.

Take it easy at first with these, be very gentle and only do a few and work your way up over weeks as they are a very intense execise.

Just like any girth exercis they work well at about 70% erect or so. At full erection they don't give you the lateral, girth expansion you need because the tunica is loaded lengthways at full erection, hope that makes sense.

dirk2d

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Correct, use the same "OK" grip at the base with one hand and use your whole other hand to squeeze the head and a little behind the head. What I found really effective is getting 100% erect, putting the grip at the base in place, let the erection go down to about 60%, do one or two kegels and hold the blood in so its about 70-80% and very plump and veiny looking then squeeze with the other hand.

you want a sort of firm but not hard erection basically when doing these, you want it to have a little give but still be pumped full of blood. If you get the right pressure you'll really feel your unit expand and try to force your "OK" grip apart.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great advice; and you can also try multidirectional stretches and/or squeezes or reverse jelqs with a cock ring.

D_Saundus Scythecocke

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, I do multidirectional stretches every day, and I started doing squeezes tonight in the shower. What would be a good amount to start with? I did 5x10sec tonight. I may do reverse jelqs with a cock ring, of course I'll have to get a cock ring that just goes on my cock. I've got a 2" diameter that I wear just about every day around my cock and balls. Thanks Big Al!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I do multidirectional stretches every day, and I started doing squeezes tonight in the shower. What would be a good amount to start with? I did 5x10sec tonight. I may do reverse jelqs with a cock ring, of course I'll have to get a cock ring that just goes on my cock. I've got a 2" diameter that I wear just about every day around my cock and balls. Thanks Big Al!

You're welcome :)

Five reps is a good number to start with. See if you can add 1 rep each subsequent workout. You may have to drop a few jelq reps so that you don't compromise your recovery.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right on. I went up to 175 jelqs per session but thought I should take it back down to 150 if I started this. Thanks again, Big Al!

you're welcome :) You may want to take the reps down even farther when you're experimenting with new variables- for safety's sake.