PROGRESS

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

growinsteady: hey guys, long time no post. i posted here a long time ago, like back in OCT. I sum everything up..for the last 6 years i have grown one inch on my dick a year, six years in a row. So, on my 20th B-Day in Oct....I measured and i was 10 inchs hard. Well, its been about five months so, i thought i would give a update. I have grown another 1/2 inch to a whopping 10.5 inchs (right on schedule to make 11 inchs at this rate!) No change in girth so far...it seems to be holging steadt at 6.5. Just thought i would share the good news with people that would understand. I was afraid originally about contiually growing, but now i starting to hope it never stops!!! :D ....j/k

2. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

That is remarkable. Congratulations! I hope it does stop eventually, though; otherwise when you're 70 it will be five feet long hard. :)

3. Notbigenuff

Notbigenuff Member

Good for you - some guys have all the luck. The only problem I see with your remarkable growth is that at this rate in another year and a half your penis will become a foot! And who needs three feet (sorry, it's an old joke and I couldn't resist). Seriously, enjoy what you have and what you are "getting" a lot of guys would like to be in your situation - including this one here... :D

4. Donk

Donk New Member

Good for you - some guys have all the luck. The only problem I see with your remarkable growth is that at this rate in another year and a half your penis will become a foot! And who needs three feet (sorry, it's an old joke and I couldn't resist). Seriously, enjoy what you have and what you are "getting" a lot of guys would like to be in your situation - including this one here... :D
    [post=281328]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Hey, that's my joke! (See my sig. line.) :)

5. Notbigenuff

Notbigenuff Member

I knew I saw that line around here somewhere... :wacko: , though oddly enough I was actually recalling it from a letter to the editor in Playboy many years (decades?) ago--yeah, I read the articles too-- in response to an interview of the late John Holmes.

Sorry, no harm intended! :blush:

6. Donk

Donk New Member

No offense taken. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice