PROGRESS

growinsteady: hey guys, long time no post. i posted here a long time ago, like back in OCT. I sum everything up..for the last 6 years i have grown one inch on my dick a year, six years in a row. So, on my 20th B-Day in Oct....I measured and i was 10 inchs hard. Well, its been about five months so, i thought i would give a update. I have grown another 1/2 inch to a whopping 10.5 inchs (right on schedule to make 11 inchs at this rate!) No change in girth so far...it seems to be holging steadt at 6.5. Just thought i would share the good news with people that would understand. I was afraid originally about contiually growing, but now i starting to hope it never stops!!! :D ....j/k

Notbigenuff

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Originally posted by Ineligible@Feb 9 2005, 03:32 AM
That is remarkable. Congratulations! I hope it does stop eventually, though; otherwise when you're 70 it will be five feet long hard. :)
[post=281292]Quoted post[/post]​

Good for you - some guys have all the luck. The only problem I see with your remarkable growth is that at this rate in another year and a half your penis will become a foot! And who needs three feet (sorry, it's an old joke and I couldn't resist). Seriously, enjoy what you have and what you are "getting" a lot of guys would like to be in your situation - including this one here... :D

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Notbigenuff+Feb 9 2005, 05:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Notbigenuff &#064; Feb 9 2005, 05:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ineligible@Feb 9 2005, 03:32 AM
That is remarkable. Congratulations&#33; I hope it does stop eventually, though; otherwise when you&#39;re 70 it will be five feet long hard. :)
[post=281292]Quoted post[/post]​

Good for you - some guys have all the luck. The only problem I see with your remarkable growth is that at this rate in another year and a half your penis will become a foot&#33; And who needs three feet (sorry, it&#39;s an old joke and I couldn&#39;t resist). Seriously, enjoy what you have and what you are "getting" a lot of guys would like to be in your situation - including this one here... :D
[post=281328]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey, that&#39;s my joke&#33; (See my sig. line.) :)

Notbigenuff

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I knew I saw that line around here somewhere... :wacko: , though oddly enough I was actually recalling it from a letter to the editor in Playboy many years (decades?) ago--yeah, I read the articles too-- in response to an interview of the late John Holmes.

Sorry, no harm intended&#33; :blush:

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Notbigenuff@Feb 12 2005, 05:11 AM
I knew I saw that line around here somewhere... :wacko: , though oddly enough I was actually recalling it from a letter to the editor in Playboy many years (decades?) ago--yeah, I read the articles too-- in response to an interview of the late John Holmes.

Sorry, no harm intended&#33; :blush:
[post=282226]Quoted post[/post]​

No offense taken. :)