Progress

JJ_Jumbo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The state of the world has certainly made us change how we do stuff ... love to see a positive thread of what everyone has done to nourish mind body and spirt.

for me it was the gyms opening back up in June ... it has been my one consistent to help keep depression and anxiety in check 61F3299F-4A19-4962-9C1E-F77EBE66AD38.jpeg

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I still worry about the gym, but have started back to work on a leg after surgery. I go during the slack time on week days, wear mask. Spray down equipment pre and post workout. I also shower before leaving and soon as I get home wash my gym clothes in hot water. That and long walks keep me from going crazy.

Reactions: Gj816 and JJ_Jumbo

JJ_Jumbo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still worry about the gym, but have started back to work on a leg after surgery. I go during the slack time on week days, wear mask. Spray down equipment pre and post workout. I also shower before leaving and soon as I get home wash my gym clothes in hot water. That and long walks keep me from going crazy.
I have found at my gym pretty much everyone is cleaning equipment and respectful of space ... I think we all want to stay open

happy to hear about your rehab is going well

Reactions: Gj816