Progressively peeking

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After posting on the recent armed forces thread, it did have me going back to how progressed a lot of straight guys, both in and out of the military, have become in expressing their thinking of gay themed topics. I notice this a lot because by law of nature and average, I'm surrounded by a lot of straight guys.

To my amazement, I'm just scratching the surface of so many other places on this site. with so many rich topics of conversation. As a background, I have a lot years devoted to human behavior( I won't bore you with) I've conducted many an interview with topics I see here and BOY how times have changed.

So to cut to the chase, while on a personal note I am happy with the advancement in public discourse about human sexuality as someone who is not straight.

As I combed through some topics of Ask a Straight man, some components of it get me a little.. miffed. In particular about topics that re repeated, and I'm guilty of stating a topic I didn't know had already been presented.

Question: For you straight guys wo are cool with guys looking at your goods, what does it do to that same progressive state of mind when you read topics that seem to continually ask what would it take to have you do something sexual with a guy?

And please let me not have my gay/ bisexual brethren start a food fight with me and any respondents .

My query comes from just looking through what questions are asked of straight guys, from the mind of a researcher. Well, to be honest, a researcher who happens to be a closeted horndog.

But moreover, the armed forces guys thread had me realize, that now a bulk of straight guys I know are just about ALL MILITARY. I think it helps in my socialization with straight guys on the net. Some I detect think I'm after more than a conversation. And as my inquiry allows me to look to what is being asked form your section, I sorta' see why, even though it's unfounded.

So I was just sincerely curious about my query from other straight guys.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think another reason why I post this is because only after 3 years of posting have I had moderators delete my posts( I'm not sniveling).

But the comments were deleted because I'm not straight, therefore I'm not allowed to post comments here. Even though, I caught myself wanting to answer some comments, and I'm not straight. So I get it.

I just found myself wanting to answer for the MANY straight guys I'm surrounded by who run the spectrum of open-mindedness, to being stuck in their own way.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think another reason why I post this is because only after 3 years of posting have I had moderators delete my posts( I'm not sniveling).

But the comments were deleted because I'm not straight, therefore I'm not allowed to post comments here.
I stand corrected. It was because of the particular post not because I wasn't str8.

Question: For you straight guys wo are cool with guys looking at your goods, what does it do to that same progressive state of mind when you read topics that seem to continually ask what would it take to have you do something sexual with a guy?

But moreover, the armed forces guys thread had me realize, that now a bulk of straight guys I know are just about ALL MILITARY.

Short answer from former military - it aggravates the shit out of me after a while. The first couple of dozen times I tried being rational and entertaining the questions. Now I am like "fuck no, get a life after I bust your bubble".

It also makes me question how many guys on here are acting out as "internet straights" or "internet gays", given some of these questions and asinine situations or remarks sound like they are coming from an idiot as opposed to rational adult gay male living in the real world. Guys here lie as much about their dick size as they do their orientation.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Short answer from former military - it aggravates the shit out of me after a while. The first couple of dozen times I tried being rational and entertaining the questions. Now I am like "fuck no, get a life after I bust your bubble".

It also makes me question how many guys on here are acting out as "internet straights" or "internet gays", given some of these questions and asinine situations or remarks sound like they are coming from an idiot as opposed to rational adult gay male living in the real world. Guys here lie as much about their dick size as they do their orientation.

Thanks for the response. This is what I sort of expected.

I get this from my friends, in particular, the beautiful vets, who brought me to this site. They too endorse being annoyed at times, after showing the goods, some gay respondents try to make them out to be at least bisexual.

Dude, these guys are NOT the least bit interested in being with a guy. I love how they respectfully dismiss the guys while still maintaining the compliment.

Go figure, after I posted this, I uncover a Julian Rios interview acknowledging his bisexuality. I think situations like that, have "some" gay guys can conflate where some guys are in defining their sexuality.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking of military, this also reminds me when we were stationed somewhere in Louisiana, 3 Joes who snuck into the back of formation told us why they were late. They would drive down to Houston to do some stripping for gay bars. I have to say these guys were all buffed out and gorgeous and straight. This was in the 90's.

When they told us what they were doing, some commenters were like, Eww.. The guys shot back with , Dude, who cares, those queers are nice and tip good. They pulled out pockets of money from their tips and bought us breakfast.

The point being, when they were teased, they were comfortable in their own skin. They joked about having to push the hands away of guys who grabbed at them on occasion, but overall, they said the MANY times they did it, the overall experience was eventful.