Project Runway anyone?

zetaboy33

Experimental Member
Media
i don't find any of the guys on the show that hot, but i do notice a nice bulge in tim gunn's pants when he wears jeans. if he butched it up a little he could be my daddy.

Reactions: Keviche

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
there is a great blog (that says the things you wish you had thought of...)

Project Rungay - Project Runway from a VERY gay perspective.

I find the knickname "princess puffysleeves" and "sissybear" to be especially funny and fitting.

As to Rami- he showed a nice pic this week (the furr is nice) but holy crap- he is SO 'one note' as a designer....how about...draping??

ditto 'sissy bear' his laugh really lightens the show, but drag drag drag drama drag is getting old.

Sadly I think Princess Puffysleeves is the winner....

The woman who shows no emotion (name?) is just to scattered (and the high collar is nice but...)

Sweet Pea....was lucky she lasted that far...

go to youtube for a very funny spoof of the show

YouTube - MadTV - Project Runway

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I felt bad that Sweetpea had to leave last night. I do agree with Industrial that I think Christian is going to win...but Jillian is definitely going to give him a good fight.

Question: How many straight guys watch this show??

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Christian is the out and out best designer on the show this season. He's given so many unique looks throughout the competition where all of the others just, well...didn't.

Rami is a hot piece and will do well on his own again. I believe he's done many couture pieces for celebrities. He should stick to that because it was actually further along than he was by going on Project Runway.

Honestly, most of the people who were on the show this season shocked me because it seemed as though they already had budding careers before they even tried out. The prize that you win for competing and winning Runway isn't as much as what you get from doing it on your own.

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
RE the comment: "I find it amazing that people actually watch this crap"

Since when is watching talented young people, with great ideas and a fierce competition based on TALENT, not looks or wealth or athletic ability a waste of time? Project Runway is the best reality show ever.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree...I am a little startled by the 'professions' of the designers this season....

(am guessing finding 'raw' talent it simply too hard? several seem to have had their own lines...)

Christian reminds me of the guy from last? season with all the tatoos...couldn't STAND the asshole but damn, he had a clear vision and some amazing talent... ditto Christian...smug little queen but he CAN sew and give some amazing looks...

I do like 'Sissy bear' only in the fact he adds some much needed humor, and a great laugh.... but sleeping during a challenge? and then showing us verbatim from 2 challenges ago? ugh... Unless he can really change his one note drag queen'isms he will loose to Rami....please Rami- no.more.draping.

Media
The mix of range is unique this season. I find Project Runway entertaining.
My mother made extra money sewing for people my whole growing up, so I can related to what the designers go through.

Christian : Yes he is talented. The ego and the "fierce" comments are a bit tired. His clothes are unique and carry a very European sensibility. I think he may win, the bitch has mad skills but makes me gag.

Chris : He is definitely as they say "The audience favorite". Anytime there is someone on a show of this caliber that is self taught, my attention immediately goes to them. He is funny and charming. I have not seen nasty attitude from him at all this entire season. He creates art and from a personality stand point, he is my favorite designer. He got some nerve napping and snoring in the break room. LOL

Rami : Good lord, drape, drape and drape something. The Levi's challenge gave me some hope that he may do something else. Alas, he is draping fabric again and is in a tie with Chris.

Jillian : She is a good designer but she is so stodgy and pouts and is SLOW.
Not much substance there. She'll do well after being on the show.

Sweet Pea : I like her personality. There is a place in the market for her clothes, she just needs to step up her game a little. She did get to show at Bryant Park. All 5 of them did.

I was sooooo glad Ricky was thrown off the show. EVERY show he was crying and crying and carrying on. Good lord, get over it. Cut the damn mustard already and dry the hell up!! He works my nerves. It's a cut throat business fashion, perhaps he should invest is Kleenex as a possible future for himself?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^^I am 1,000% co-signing with you on Ricky.

I thought I was the only one who was too through with the water works. I was hoping that one day someone was just gonna walk into his confessional time and go "Please stop crying you fruitcake!!!"

He was just a little too soft...softer than Christian, IMO.