Project Runway anyone?

proud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Didn't Rami mention in one episode that he's living with HIV? I'm not 100% sure it was him. Either way I think he's attractive and very talented.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think if Jack hadn't bowed out of the competition he would have won.

BTW, no, Josh Wald wasn't on Project Runway or Make Me a Supermodel.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^They're reformatting Lifetime are they not? It seems as though they're trying to reach a different demographic as of late. They've branched out with their other channels and now they want to rid Lifetime of the "housemom" persona it's so commonly known to have.

The contestants are just not as talented this season. Last season had a fantastic crew, but these guys all seem more amateur than they should be. No one has wowed me yet and a few have done some shockingly bad work.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The contestants are just not as talented this season. Last season had a fantastic crew, but these guys all seem more amateur than they should be. No one has wowed me yet and a few have done some shockingly bad work.

Yeah, I took a look at the clothes the new designers made from the first two episodes and I concur. All of the designs seem very derivative like we've seen them all before. (Mind you this is coming from a guy with little to no fashion sense.)

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
omg! those were my thoughts exactly! Wesley is so cute, and so is keith (except for that rat tail he's got going on....yeesh)

Oh I agree. the rat tail has got to go! oh!!! i saw on bravotv.com today that wesley and daniel are now an item. who knew?

Yeah, I took a look at the clothes the new designers made from the first two episodes and I concur. All of the designs seem very derivative like we've seen them all before. (Mind you this is coming from a guy with little to no fashion sense.)

I agree the clothes have been meh, but the eye candy better than usual.

I have only seen two dresses I liked from the eco challenge were those from Korto, Suede, Terri, and Kenley. The rest were far below par. I'm really curious about Korto because her salad bar dress from the first episode was very striking. Daniel's plastic cup dress was very clever in a Jane Jetsonish kind of way and actually looked good. If Scarlett was living in a supermarket, she could go visit Rhett in that number.

My guess for the final four: Korto, Kenley, Suede, and possibly Terri or Joe. That last slot I'm very iffy. None just leap out and grab your attention the way Christian, Austin, or Chris's work did. Really, last season was just amazing. I wasn't big on Sweet P (who names their kid that??) or Jillian, but I appreciate their work. Sweet P and Jillian are solid designers though I think they lack vision. Rami, Christian, and Chris... if they were in this current group? Any one of them would walk away with it... so far.

None of the guys do a thing for me, sorry to say.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
black dude is awesome, suede is annoying and that biker chick should
get booted soon, because she doenst go outside her comfort zone,
sooner or later (sooner I hope) she will be kissing Heidi, Wiedersein eine dumfkauf.

dcw4

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know why the reason they didn't do much press for this season is...because everyone is sooo sub-par. My favorites are Kenley and that older daddy-type. He's sneaking under the radar in a major way.

I have a theory about that show. Those that they don't focus on throughout the first episodes are the ones you should really watch because they'll most likely end up in the end. Unless it's a super-standout (Santino, Christian, Chris) they like to hold onto their stories until the latter part of the series.