Project Runway's Romney

Tony1212

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every time I watch this new season of Project Runway the participant Romney is so hot to me.

Anyone have any predictions/thoughts on this guy?

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kevin was the hot one to me. He's gone now though. I just imagine Romey like, arrange all of his couch pilllows perfectly before he goes to bed. It kinda makes me wanna go up and completely mess up his work space... lol. He is attractive though.

aquariangt

Just Browsing
Media
Kevin(also the hottest to me) commented once that he was the only straight one, so I assume all the rest are out. And most I'd assume are bottoms

Beef Stroganoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Rami is hot and Israeli - the perfect peanut butter cup of sex. I'm thinkin' he'd pack a real wallop in the kibbutz.

Christian, though talented as a designer, looks like "To Catch A Predator" bait. "Help yourself to some cookies; I just baked them."

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Rami's booty makes me hot. He has a nice body.

All I know is, with an ass like that Rami had better be a bottom.

Since we're expanding the topic to the other designers, a friend of mine routinely refers to Jillian as "Suspendered Animation." I crack up every time I look at her any more. She does seem like the poster girl for Valium.

I miss hot Kevin. Figures the straight one is the one I want to lick. :tongue:

jared02mu

Just Browsing
Media
But he's... he's a seamstress!
whats wrong with being a tailor/dressmaker... its a very difficult profession. especially for a man. the reverse descrimination from women is excruciating.. speaking from experience here. but this wasnt meant to be a slap in the face Earllogjam ! :) just an observation..

:) cheers guys