Projectile Sperm

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I searched the archives, but haven't found this topic. Maybe I missed it, maybe not...

Men, when shooting your load how far can you shoot, and how can you increase the distance? I got to talking with a few of my buddies, and they were saying that they just kind of spirt out a little and not really project. What is average?

animaldudedawg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
by myself like 1-4ft depending on how aroused i am. but when im with a girl..i can shoot like 10 gushing squirts way far. id say i have gone 8-10ft. kegels def help

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
typically, I'll shoot somewhere between mid-torso & my neck. If I'm REALLY turned on, I'll hit the headboard with some serious velocity.

have heard that edging works for a lot of people, I just don't have the self control to last that long!

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I searched the archives, but haven't found this topic. Maybe I missed it, maybe not...

Men, when shooting your load how far can you shoot, and how can you increase the distance? I got to talking with a few of my buddies, and they were saying that they just kind of spirt out a little and not really project. What is average?

Obviously the length of time I'm aroused helps. But I also think I've shot much further when I'm stronger and super in shape. In particular my legs, and abs, and ass. Those seem to help when they are in shape.