Prolased Uterus

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is where the Uterus collapses into the Vagina. Have any of you ever heard of this happening due to topics relevant to this group.

I heard it mentioned on the radio today, in connection to a women having had many children. After the show, I looked for information on the net and it sounds very disturbing and I am happy that my girlfriend was in a meeting during the broadcast.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Back in the "olden days", belts were made because it would actually protrude outside the vagina". I know this because my Great-Grandmother was a nurse and told me before she died. Another tidbit: rubbers were very thick and reusable.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
rubbers were very thick and reusable.

I guess there was a time that guys had sex wearing "raincoats." I'd be a little concerned about reusing one quickly (back to back), unless there was a way to easily tell the difference between in- and outside.

I just see one of those "supermen" natural rubber gag condoms, which an anonymous admirer (I hope) sent me in an inter office envelope.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
IanTheTall said:
I guess there was a time that guys had sex wearing "raincoats." I'd be a little concerned about reusing one quickly (back to back), unless there was a way to easily tell the difference between in- and outside.

I just see one of those "supermen" natural rubber gag condoms, which an anonymous admirer (I hope) sent me in an inter office envelope.
I pressed my Grandmother further and she said "why do you think I only had --------? (one kid)?" They sound truly awful. I bet they couldn't feel a thing. I hear ya on the back to back. I wonder if you could boil them?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pictures of it are disgusting, I saw it on TV once.

It only happens from problems with childbirth (too many etc) or probably by some really severe trauma...No penis or combination of penises could remove the uterus. Unless they had hooks on the end or were made of bone or some shit.

Horse's penises are made of bone (I was told) so maybe that could, although I think it would be more likely to just impale a human female. Or male, if that's your bag.