Prolthalamium

Note: I hope you will enjoy this. More will be posted as it is completed. Thank you.

ONE​

“You’re at C? Did you find a hotel yet?”
“That's where the reservations desk is and no.”
“Let me park. I’ll meet you at the reservations phone.”
“Fine. You do that.”

Tom snapped shut his cell phone and turned his Outback toward the lower ramp to the parking lot at the C terminal at Newark. If the rain hadn’t slowed traffic on the Turnpike he would have been there sooner. Not that Tom wanted to be there sooner or even at all. His was an appointed mission; a mission of good planning. Rob always planned well and when the call came a week ago telling Tom of Corey’s death in Iraq, it was Rob who had phoned with the news. It was Rob who helped Corey’s wife and parents plan the funeral. It was Rob who decided that Tom would collect Evan at the airport and host him for the funeral weekend. After all, Rob probably thought, Tom and Evan were such good friends. Such good friends. How could Tom say no without explaining what he didn’t want to explain? Not even to Rob.

The parking lot wasn’t crowded and Tom pulled in. ‘Somewhere,’ he thought, ‘in that building, is Evan.’ Would he look any different? Bald? Fat? Recognizable at all? Tom tried to consider that objectively but as he looked himself over in the mirror, his heart told him what he didn’t want to hear but knew anyway. He would always know Evan. Combing his short chestnut hair as he got out of the car, adjusting his tie and slacks, he hesitated and considered taking off the tie, making himself more casual, more comfortable. He chose not to.

Evan reached down between his legs and pulled the duffle bag closer to the hotel desk. While the clerk was efficient and more polite than Evan imagined New Yorkers... no, New Jersians should be, his efforts to find a room were going nowhere. Rob had warned him that during PC Expo there wouldn’t be a room anywhere near the city and besides, why not stay with Tom? Tom wouldn’t mind. “Maybe you guys could cook-up an act to cheer everyone up after the reception?” Ha ha ha. ‘Fuck that,’ thought Evan, ‘and fuck Rob too.’ Hi-my-name-is-CRYSTAL wasn’t much use either. ‘Fuck her as well.’ He lifted his face from the monitor with all the red blocks on it and scanned around the desk for the manager. ‘A wonk, a wonk, a dork, a rental car agent, Tom--- looking straight at him.

For a slight skip of the mind the desk, the people, the incessant noise, the oily smell, all just faded into a haze of gray as Evan looked at Tom for the first time in over ten years. He was still Tom. His hair was still tousled. The goatee was gone, replaced by a jowl cut beard that accentuated his sharp jaw line. He had gained a little weight, maybe now a 34 where once he was a 30, but clearly he had been working out, staying in shape. The navy suit he was wearing looked good on him. Maybe Tom was actually taking care of himself for once? Evan didn’t ponder that long as he looked into Tom’s cold brown eyes and at once knew he had been recognized. This was the moment Evan dreaded and as Tom approached him, the loss of words were quickly replaced by the absurdly cheery Crystal at the desk, “I’m very sorry. I wish there was more I could do. I couldn’t find any open rooms anywhere. As I said, the convention has booked all the rooms in our system. Do you have an American Express card? They may be able to find you a reserved room.”

“That won’t be necessary. Thank you miss.” Tom’s voice was a little deeper than Evan had remembered. He’d lost that slightly higher boyish tone younger men had, “He’ll be coming with me.”

“For now.” Evan picked-up his duffle and brought it across his back. “So where did you park?” He hadn’t meant to be so rude, imagined that he could be at least civil when the time came. The words though, couldn’t form and Tom stiffened a little while his face turned to the door.

“Over here. Is that all you have?” Evan nodded. “Then follow me.”

Walking to the car Tom had wished he had been friendlier, said something kinder. A flash in his brained imagined them hugging each other, but quickly Tom exorcised that thought, remembered, and led Evan across the road. He hadn’t expected Evan to look any different. Evan was always the Californian golden boy with his sun-bleached blond hair and winning smile that had warmed Tom in a way that had nothing to do with weather. Despite being a little shorter, Evan had always worked hard to buildup his body, an effort Evan had once told him, to be bigger than he was, to compensate for his lack of height. Flash again and Tom remembered the nights long ago when they would return to the dorm after parties, too drunk and to eager to share hurried secrets they would never speak of when sober, each wondering if the other had forgotten in the next morning. It was one of those nights when they first-- ‘No. Leave that. Forget that. Not now.’ Checking behind him, he caught Evan looking for oncoming traffic and Tom’s eye lingered just a second longer and he saw that Evan’s swimmer’s torso had changed to that of a burlier working man. His hair was thinner, with deep bare temples carrying a scant blond forelock, but he looked the same. His face hadn’t really aged much. Filled-in perhaps; not aged. The eyes, not brightest blue, but steel gray blue, the steely eyes he.. “It’s right here. The red Outback.” ... the same steely eyes that had pierced him as surely and deeply... Tom hesitated, closing his eyes tightly ... as surely and deeply as once had Evan’s cock.

TWO​

From the passenger seat, the blur of skyline, steel bridges, and endless interchanges reminded Evan of The Sopranos opening credits. Still on hold with Amex, he silently hoped that they would find him something for a room; even a hot sheet motel would be good. They still had those, right? Evan wasn’t sure. As a ranger for the National Park Service in Redwood, he’d spent more time among the ancient behemoths and ravens than actively pursuing a love life. The few guys he’d hooked-up with couldn’t deal with the long hours or wanted more than just a fuck buddy. Maybe he’d get lucky and find a pickup for the night. Everyone knew conventioneers liked to indulge, right? Off come the rings and out into the crowd they’d go. If any city could serve their desires, it was the one just over the river there.

“Again, we’re sorry Mr. Ackerman, there’s nothing available. Is there anything else we ca--” Evan closed the phone and sighed, “They couldn’t find anything either. Maybe up by where you are there’s something? You live what? An hour and a half away?”

Tom had assumed as much, “There probably is. Maybe a B&B. It’s getting late though. You probably should have thought of this earlier.” Tom halted. That hadn’t sounded right.

“I didn’t know I was coming until two days ago and even then I couldn’t get anything on the internet,” said Evan, clearly exasperated and certainly tired.

Tom paused. He was tired too; of driving, playing chauffeur, and he had the room. It would be practical and easier the next morning when they left for the service. ‘What the Hell, why not?’.

He spoke quickly and with finality, “You’ll stay at my place then. I’ve got a spare room. I’m tired of driving in this rain. Too many damn idiots on the road and it’ll make things easier for me in the morning.” A long exhale left Tom as he pushed himself back in the seat, obviously relieved.

Evan kept his eyes straight ahead, “I don’t think that’s the best idea. Neither of us would be comfortable and I’m sure Eve wouldn’t appreciate the extra--”

“Eve and I split two years ago.” He braced himself for the retort. Evan could gloat now, crow his triumph all over the Turnpike, announcing to the world he had been right all along. Once again Tom would be wrong, Tom had fucked-up not only his life but that of an innocent woman who thought she had married the real deal. ‘Come on Evan. Think up a good one. I’m free to be hurt.’ Tom found himself holding his breath again.

“Oh.” replied Evan, “I’m sorry it didn’t work out.” His voice seemed wondering and even sympathetic to Tom.

“There were a lot of things wrong. Time, the kid situation, money, and other things.” Tom’s voice rose becoming quick and agitated, “The point is, she’s happy now. I gave her what she asked for, including the house and now she’s free. No strings.”

“I see,”

“’I see’ what? What do YOU see? I’d really like to know.” Tom’s voice grew in volume and anger, “Because I’m ready for whatever you have to say.”

Evan ran his hands over his knees in tension, “See, this is why I shouldn’t stay at your place. You’re angry at --”

“Hell yes I’m angry! I’m angry my job sucks, I’m angry I fucked over my wife, I’m angry I fucked over my family, I’m angry I’m living in a converted summer cabin and can’t afford to live closer to my job, I’m angry at my WHOLE. FUCKING. LIFE!”

Tom breathed heavily and went back to concentrating on the Turnpike traffic as Evan turned his head away, looking out the side window, “And you’re angry at me too,” Evan said quietly.

“No I’m.. yeah I am.” Tom sounded beaten, “I am angry at you.”

There was no reply from Evan’s side.

An hour later Tom turned into the unpaved private drive that led to his cabin in the Hudson highlands. “Hang on, this gets bumpy.”

Evan couldn’t help but smile, “Should I fasten my seat belt Margot?”

“What? Who is Margot? What is that sup--”

“Nothing!” said Evan overly innocently,”It’s a movie. Just a line from a movie.”

Down the end of the lane and between the trees, Evan saw the cabin ahead and as they pulled-up to the patch of bare grass that served as a parking area Tom turned to Evan, “Oh. The Way We Were?”

Evan steadily looked at Tom, “The way we were back in school? I don’t get... Oh!,” Realization came upon Evan and he felt sheepish, “No, no. Sorry. I thought... It’s a line from All About Eve.”

Tom got out and opened the back to get Evan’s duffle bag. His joints felt a little stiff and as he looked around he thought of what Evan would think of the place. A small clapboard summer cabin, Tom had spent most of the summer trying to insulate and refinish it for the coming winter. It was very small, but enough for him and its remoteness was a small luxury for the ex-Gothamite. He had come to love the trees and the sounds of the woods at night. It wasn’t fancy, but he was working on it and surely he could be forgiven for not measuring-up to expectations after the divorce. Still, Tom felt a twinge of embarrassment the he hadn’t proved to be as rich or important as he set out to be. He wanted Evan to be a bit envious, to be impressed with his home and his success and now that just wasn’t going to happen. “You can see the river from up here in winter when there are no leaves.” Tom waved his free arm, “Those mountains back that way? Those are on the other side of the river. It’s a great view. In a few years I can sell it for four times what I put into it. The market around here is very hot”

Evan just stood outside of the car looking around. Was back east always this green? He hadn’t remembered it being this lush. He check the species of tree: Acer, Quercus, Cornus, Prunus, damned Ailanthus, very obviously a forest in early third stage growth. It was so green though. Not the dark mossy green of his woods, but a brighter green of leafy deciduous woods. The cabin was small but looked sturdy enough. He noticed a screen room on the end with a bed in it. “Wow! Very remote. It’s beautiful up here. That a sleeping porch?”

Tom hauled the duffle bag onto his shoulder and as he did so he consciously inhaled, wanting to see if it smelled like Evan at all. It didn’t. “Not really. I renovated the porch first and moved the bed in while I was redoing the bedroom. Liked it so much I left it out there. Not something I could have in the city. We better get in before we get soaked.” Tom moved quickly up the steps passing Evan who recovered himself enough to offer to carry his own luggage but the offer sounded perfunctory and Tom didn’t reply.

Surveying the small living room, Tom mentally checked, yeah he had cleaned enough. He may look poor but he wasn’t going to be dirty about it. He dropped the duffle, “Here on the left is your room. It was a mess but I’ve redone it with a new door and windows. There’s an inflatable bed in the closet. It’s comfortable enough. Comforter there,” he pointed to the wardrobe, “and pillows up on the shelf. If you get cold there’s an electric space heater but we’ve been lucky so far. It’s stayed warm.”

From behind Tom, Evan looked at the spare room. It was enough. His eyes looked around for something nice to say, “That fireplace work? Is that real fieldstone?”

Tom didn’t want to turn around. He could sense Evan standing very close behind him. He could hear his breathing and smell him. ‘Finally, he’s close. Don’t move. Don’t move an inch.’

“It’s original and yes it works. Had to have it relined, but it works.”

Evan hadn’t moved and then, quietly asked, “Are you sure you want me to stay? I might still find someplace. I can sleep in the car. It’s not a hassle.” Standing close to Tom he noticed the first few gray hairs at the very sides of his head. The nape of his neck was still smooth and the suit flannel made his shoulders look broad. Evan felt his penis lengthen a little then turned and walked back into the living area, hoping it would stop. The kitchen was just a recessed area with little counter space. The new appliances were built-in making the space feel larger than it was. He still wanted Tom. Evan had almost forgotten the question.

Tom turned around, ran his hand through his hair, squeezing his neck and propping his other arm against the door frame. “Yeah. You can stay. I’m sorry about earlier. It’s been a long day and Corey’s funeral tomorrow, I’m just...,” he sighed, “lot of stress.” He pulled off his tie, opened his collar and took off his jacket, throwing it on the couch. The brilliant white shirt setoff Tom’s dark features and Evan felt his groin stir again in his jeans as Tom continued, “Dinner’s going to be frozen pizza. The bathroom is over there. Want a drink?”

Your patience will be rewarded in chapter three. :084:

500 views and not a single comment? Aren't you guys used to typing with hand by now?

:feedback:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your patience will be rewarded in chapter three. :084:

500 views and not a single comment? Aren't you guys used to typing with hand by now?

:feedback:

Well,
I'm viewer 524 and I'll say that I am enjoying it so far. Can't wait for 3!!

THREE​

Tom opened the cabinet in the drysink under the window, “Ah shit. Out of vodka.” He turned around and waved a bottle of Beefeater. “Should we switch to gin? At least it’s clear.” A repeating rumble of distant thunder reached his ears just as he raised the bottle, “Ah! The gods approve! Gin it is,” and with a flourish carried the now sacred bottle like a chalice into the kitchen, apparently amused with himself.

From the sofa Evan pulled himself up half way and started rummaging through the coffee table magazines. “No, thankyou. It’s not good with orange juice. Where’s the TV remote? We should check the weather for tomorrow. I don’t like that thunder. Does your power ever go out?” Evan felt easy for the moment now that they had a common purpose. There had been no glory day talk in their conversation, no mention at all of anyone or anything at school or since Evan left to return home to California. It was all about the now, the future, the market, the politics, but not the war either. For both of them that scar was too raw to be touched just yet.

“Come on!,” Tom pleaded,”Just one more. One more drink. We’re not driving anywhere else tonight and that pizza was god awful.” Another rumble, this one closer, punctuated his remark, “See? The gods agree!” Evan saw that Tom didn’t appear impaired in the slightest. Maybe he was used to drinking much more than this. If he was, he didn’t look it.

“Tom, where’s the remote. Just a quick weather update. It’ll be on in a minute. It’s almost 11:30 now.” Esquire, Architectural Digest, Advertising Age, more Advertising Age, Road & Track (‘an old man’s car magazine,’ Evan thought), Robb Report, Penthouse... ‘Penthouse? Still?’

“I can’t find it.”

Tom called over his shoulder as he made two more drinks with the Beefeater, “It’s in the drawer on the side table. The one with the ugly lamp.”

Opening the drawer Evan saw a picture frame facing away from the sofa and turned it around. It was of a woman he hadn’t seen before. She was blonde with fair features but too much makeup hid her beauty. Her blowup breasts fairly heaved out of her little black dress while her right hand fondled the heart-shaped diamond pendant around her neck. She smiled intently and sweetly. Instantly his heart went out to her. He had to know. “So who is this in the picture?”

“That’s Amelia,” Tom replied with so little inflection that he may as well have been announcing the time. “She’s a friend of mine. We met at a commercial shoot. She’s an art director for Saatchi.” He handed Evan the drink but hadn’t taken his eyes off of Evan’s face as he crossed from the bar back to his chair. “We’re seeing each other. Here. Cheers! Let’s get good and wasted for tomorrow.” For as jovial as his voice sounded, his face wasn’t, turning hard and reluctant.

Evan sat up more and swung his feet onto the floor and put his drink on the table, “You think that’s a good idea? Seeing Amelia, I mean.” He tried to sound neutral, relaxed.

Tom paused his sipping for a second and talked into his tumbler, “It’s a great idea. She’s attractive and smart. I really like her.” His voice wasn’t as steady as before.

“Tom... she’s--- did you give her the necklace?” Evan just kept staring into frame at the woman clearly in love with whomever was behind the camera.

A quick sip and Tom put his drink on the table and sat upright on the edge of the seat cushion. His chest broadening, “I did. It’s from Tiffany’s. We picked it out together. Don’t you like it?” Moody as Tom could be, Evan was surprised at the sudden firmness of his tone. He replaced the picture on the table, this time with Amelia facing Tom directly. He felt sorry for her, and for Tom.

Their silence was broken by another drum roll from the sky and Evan stood up and started walking into his room. “I’m taking a shower before your lights go out.”

“Better hurry there Ganymede,” his voice inflected with sarcasm, “If Zeus declares the power shall no more then we lose water too. We’re on a well pump.”

Evan pretended not to hear Tom’s comment as he closed the door to undress and get his toiletries. There was no silence to ponder the awkwardness of the situation. The rain was pouring onto the little cabin in great sheets and Evan could see the black droplets coming in through the screen. He closed the window and wrapped the largest towel he could find around his waist but his thoughts wandered back to Tom and Amelia and he found himself frowning as he stepped into the living room again.

Tom was laying on the couch with a new drink holding Amelia’s picture. From the corner of his eye he could see Evan’s half naked body in the door frame and felt Evan’s eyes on him. He stayed focused on Amelia.

“Anything weird about the plumbing I should know?,” Evan asked as he crossed the living room into the bathroom. He paused. “You do have hot water right?”

Tom raised his head and talked to the wall, “No. Just shower. It’s normal. This isn’t Green Acres here... I’m not that poor.,” he added bitterly. Again Tom felt that Evan’s eyes had never left him and he wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of looking back now.

The tap ran hot almost immediately and Evan closed his eyes, drenching himself under the shower head. His arms and back relaxed as he let the water, too much water, cascade over his head. As he tried to calm his mind a sudden clap of thunder in the distance reminded him he had to keep this short. ‘Make peace,’ he thought, “This is a fucking awesome shower head! Where did you get it?,” he called out over the glass door.

Tom replied loudly, “Grabbed it from an old Y before they tore it down. I’d been going there and the wreckers were going to toss them out as they don’t meet code so I gave a guy a fifty to not see me swipe it.” As soon as the words left his mouth, Tom knew what Evan was thinking. He stood up, still carrying Amelia’s photograph and walked over to the bathroom door, speaking through it, “We’re thinking of getting married you know. Amelia and I.”

Evan’s heart sank, almost as much for Amelia as for Tom. “Have you asked her yet?” He soaped himself furiously thinking of the future of yet another marriage. Tom couldn’t do this. He’d wreck his life entirely. If he thought he was fucked now, wait until he tries this charade again. Yet who was he, Evan Ackerman, to save a lost soul like Tom? ‘It’s true we know each other, it’s true -- “ Tom’s voice came through the door again, “Yes, and she agreed. So you see--”

Evan stopped listening at that. His mind kept repeating, ‘we know each other, we know each other,’ “Tom,” he called through the gallons pouring over him that now were of no more interest to him than the ability to wash the suds out of his eyes, “Tom, we know each other. You can’t do that again. You can’t do it to yourself and you can’t do it to her. You’ll hate yourself the rest of your life.”

The voice through the door was loud and barren, startling Evan in its ferocity. “NO! I thought I knew you and you turned around and betrayed me! YOU Evan, YOU betrayed me and I will never trust you like that again. Go fuck yourself.” Tom drained his drink and took a step over to the counter to put down the glass. He wasn’t nearly as numb as he needed to be right now. He didn’t hear anything on the other side of the door save the shower and the splashes of water off of Evan’s body.

Evan’s body. He thought of Evan, he thought of the week before graduation after that lame faculty party. Tom couldn’t block it now if he wanted to. Evan, whom he held to be his best friend, the one man he could call and tell anything to, Evan. He lost Evan that night. Coming back to the apartment they were too stoned to care and minutes later in their room, ‘“Wanna watch a porno?... No, it’s OK, I’ve seen it before... Let’s do each other, is that cool?... Oh fuck Evan, let me suck you too... I want to try it... Don’t go tomorrow...” The words played back to scenes from a silent film; images of Evan on his knees, of Evan’s coppery bush and his long shaft bathed in the red light from the neon sign out front as he tasted Evan for the first time; tasted him. That instant, that moment, could not be. Tom would not allow it, Tom’s world would not allow it. If there was any weakness a man could have, it wasn’t this one and as he found himself saying that over and over again. It wasn’t going to happen again, ‘Evan can’t be here. He can’t say those words, he can’t make make me feel that again.’

For a split second Evan imagined lightning had struck the house as he finished rinsing; trying to comprehend Tom’s mumbles through the water but as he grabbed for the towel over the shower door to clear his eyes he realized that Tom had come through the door, his shoulder slamming the door open against the jamb, splintering the wood.

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOW!” Tom flung the glass door open and pulled Evan out of the shower. Evan shouted, “Get off me! Tom! Stop it! STOP IT!,” as he pushed Tom’s arm away from him. Tom reached around Evan’s other arm but he was too slippery and he couldn’t get a grasp. While Evan shouted, “Tom! Stop it!,” and pushed Tom hard against the vanity causing the toiletries to tumble from the shelf.

THREE (con't.)​

Evan stepped back, brushing the water out of his eyes with his hands, “What is wrong with you?” His eyes darted around for the towel, for anything and stepped back into the shower itself to gain his balance. Tom’s reacted by moving his entire body in front of Evan and yelling into his face, “You fucked me over you goddamn homo! You fucked me over! You made me suck your cock then you made me fucking love you when you knew I wasn’t like that! Goddamnit you dumped me and now look at me! Fucking faggot!” Tom’s voice was angry, hoarse with shouting too loudly but even though his eyes were still damp, Evan could see a small tear forming in Tom’s eye. His face was red and his white shirt pasted against his body revealing the hair beneath. Evan’s voice was steady and calm but now forceful as Tom had never heard it, ‘I dumped you? Is that what you think happened? You decided to play straight, get married. You Tom. Don’t pull that shit with me. If you’re a loser Tom, it’s because you don’t have the balls to own up to who and what you are.”

“Eat shit you fucking queer!” Tom laid back into a right arm swing but Evan pulled back and grabbed his arm as it passed, pulling it behind him and into a half Nelson as he slammed Tom against toilet and then put the full weight of his body into holding the position. Another thunder clap, and the lights dimmed for an instant. Tom shouted, “Fuck!,” his feet slipping on the wet floor as he slid forward over the toilet tank, “You’re a liar! I didn’t want you! I hated you! I still hate you!”

What was left of calm drained from Evan and he felt anger rising within him. As he hitched Tom’s arm up another inch causing him to groan, Evan leaned forward, pressing his entire naked body against the one man in the world he let himself love. Pursing his lips together right against Tom’s ear he whispered, “You stupid queer. Even now,” he swallowed hard, “I still love you.”

Tom put his face against the wall. His shoulder and elbow seared with pain. For the first time he felt Evan’s wet body behind him, his moist breath against his neck, the water dripping from his hair, and Tom couldn’t help but let his body relax to ease the pain.

“Get over here.”

Evan hiked Tom up off the toilet tank and swung him forward and out the bathroom door and onto the sleeping porch where he flung him face down on the bed. Immediately Tom pulled his arms forward to ease his pain and as he did so he turned his head to see Evan standing over him, glistening in the lightning flashes, standing tall with his arms to his sides and his fists clenched. Evan’s cock was hard. Tom could feel his heart pounding in his ears above the din of the rain and the thunder but he could not, did not want, to move.

Wordlessly Evan bent over Tom and ripped his shirt from his back with such strength and determination that it rent in two pieces. Tom felt hands at his waist as his pants and underwear were pulled off as one and then each foot lifted and dropped as his socks and shoes were pulled off and thrown on the dresser with a clatter.

Tom couldn’t breathe but nor could he look. His body shook with every exhale. Clenching his eyes he remembered that far away place, that safe place, he could go to when this happened. Where was it? Where was the safe place? Using all his powers he demanded the safe place appear but it was in vain. There was no where to run, nowhere to go, nothing to say. Gasping, he held his breath and clenched his eyes shut as he felt Evan's hands at his hips. Maybe if the rain would fall harder, maybe if lightning struck now, maybe if he turned around right now this would all end.

From his vantage point, Evan surveyed Tom’s body as it trembled on the bed before him. Ten years of waiting, hoping, denying himself and others, living like a hermit for fear of trusting anyone again were igniting like a bomb within him and he felt not only his anger but his desire rise in him. His body was steaming in the humid summer rain and he felt his cock straining to grow even longer and harder than its full eight inches as a thick drop of precum pearled at the tip and dripped in a string to the floor. Sweat beaded on his copper-haired chest, swelling balls, and matted forehead as he tried to keep control himself. If he moved now, there was no turning back. If he moved a single inch, he knew he would destroy Tom’s world.

The thunder crashed nearby sending a blaze of white lightning through the sky, illuminating all that surrounded him. Zeus approved of his Ganymede.

Evan moved.

(to be con't...)

Thanks! Appreciate the response! I'm working on more tonight.

FOUR​

Positioning himself at the edge of the bed, Evan reached down between Tom’s hairy legs and spread them wide open revealing a line of dark brown hair between his cheeks. Evan knelt as he brought his face closer to Tom’s crotch. He could smell the musk from Tom’s balls, lying defenselessly below. Inching himself forward he brought his face so close to them he could feel their hair against his cheek. Evan inhaled deeply and as he did so his cock sprang-up even harder as the rush of Tom’s scent filled his nostrils, bringing forth another heavy drop of precum from his straining penis. He rested his chest against Tom’s ass he drew himself up and over Tom’s body, aligning his rod with Tom’s hole. He could feel the hair gently caressing his glistening glans. Lowering his head to the nape of Tom’s neck, he gently kissed Tom behind the ears, first the left, then the right. The body beneath Evan shivered and relaxed slightly. That was all Evan needed as he thrust forth his powerful hips plunging his burning cock deep into Tom’s trembling body.

There was a flash of bright white light as the pain rushed through Tom’s body forcing him to cry out and then gasp for air as his eyes watered and his body let forth a stream of sweat. For all he was worth, Tom pushed back against the iron rod buried deep in him in an effort to dislodge it but doing so only forced it in deeper so he fell back against the bed clenching his eyes shut as he felt Evan’s teeth bite the back of his neck. “No!,” he heard somewhere. It was Evan’s voice grunting as he pulled back, “I’m not letting go.” Another thrust and again the white hot rod was deep inside him. Mouthing words he did not have the breath to say, Tom buried his face in the coverlet as tears began to stream from his eyes. Again a pull back and again another thrust and a growl came deep from Evan’s broad chest. Again there were the white lights only this time the pain wasn’t only pain. A wellspring of precum exited Tom’s cock and for the first time he realized he was hard; very hard. He could feel his bare glans break out of its foreskin and ride beneath him between the bed and his treasure trail. The coarseness of the coverlet burned his cock but almost immediately the drizzle of precum had wet it enough to let the helmet slide easily. The effect was warm and caused Tom to shudder. Evan’s breath was hot on his neck as he grunted and thrust again. This time Tom could just bear it. He would not allow himself to bear it. He pushed himself back again but as he did so, Evan’s teeth bit down slightly harder and Tom forced himself to go limp as his mind frantically searched for a way to stop Evan. He could do nothing; make no move without Evan digging his teeth and cock further inside him.

The pounding in Tom’s hole was like a battering ram and as he gasped with each thrust of Evan’s cock, Tom could feel himself breaking. He was being split in two. Every ram, every grunt, every brush of Evan’s furry wet chest against his back filled Tom with dread. ‘This isn’t happening, this isn’t me. I’m not me. I’m safe somewhere else.’ he thought. The race of images in his mind began to move faster as Evan’s pumped his cock in faster, harder, and Tom tried to focus on something other than the red-hot pain in his bowels. It was no use. If he could shout, if he could bring himself to yell out, maybe it would stop.

With every ounce of his strength, Tom inhaled as deeply as he could on Evan’s out stroke and found he could blurt out only one word before his breath was taken away again.

Evan felt himself slide in and out of Tom’s grasping anus, enjoying every stroke of cock. As he held Tom’s neck with his mouth, he could taste Tom’s sweat on his tongue; his ass tense and release in rhythm with his thrusts. Little was left in his mind but to break Tom and break him hard. He stretched down his arms to raise his matted chest from Tom’s back. He looked down to see his cock rising in and out of Tom, feeding Tom everything he could give. His balls felt heavy and turgid as they swelled and rose up against the hairy shaft of his manhood and he could feel a dull aching pain behind his cock as it tried to restrain his sperm. He was getting close and so slowed, lifting his mouth from Tom’s neck. The only word Tom uttered was, “Evan!”

Evan relaxed his muscles as his chest heaved. Tom hadn’t moved at all. In one motion he withdrew himself from Tom’s body and quickly reached down to turn him over. He wanted to see Tom’s face. He wanted Tom to know what it was, who it was, that was violating him. As he drew in deep breaths, Evan considered what lay beneath him. Tom’s face was red and tearstained, his eyes clenched shut and his sweat-laden chest was rising and falling as he panted. The black hair in his armpits dripped. Looking down, Evan saw Tom’s cock throbbing violently with his heartbeat, the head purple, oozing a thin stream of milky white semen. ‘I will not take you until you take me,’ Evan decided. He raised Tom’s legs, revealing his raw hole and aimed his cock again. His fury renewed, Tom gasped and shuddered as Evan reentered him and his aching penis dribbled forth another drop of semen as Evan’s flared head brushed his prostate.

The battering paused but the rush of thoughts did not. The sound of the pouring rain could be heard again and with it Tom’s senses returned just long enough to feel Evan’s arms turn him over. He still could not bring himself to move. He was a marionette with no strings, a puppet violently abused by an angry boy, a man losing his defenses. With nothing left to fight with, his conscience begged him to relent. As he felt his buttocks spread again, Tom squinted through his tears and saw Evan breathing heavily, poised over him. Evan’s sweat dripped onto Tom’s face, and into his gasping mouth, tasting salty and bitter. He looked down to see Evan’s manhood pointing straight at his face. Evan’s cock was as he remembered it, straight and long, widening toward the base, capped with a broad mushroom. It dipped below his line of sight and Tom braced himself again as Evan’s cock broke open his anus and impaled him. Tom felt as though his insides would burst though he could not move. He was being flayed alive.

The low grunt from Evan’s thrust filled him with satisfaction as he felt his balls painfully hit Tom’s reddened ass. Looking down he saw Tom’s eyes clench shut again and his sweat flew from his body around him and onto Tom. He would fill Tom with every drop of his sperm, every drop of his manhood. Evan was a buck in rut and he pumped furiously, trying to heighten himself to make sure that when he shot it would fill Tom completely.

Tom’s fists clutched the blanket beneath him as he grimaced, feeling his whole body shake with every driving slam. His gut felt full from the pressure deep within it. There was little to do now but wait for Evan to spend himself and endure everything until that happened. He would go blank, turn away, think of nothing, become nothing.

As he drifted into the void, Tom felt himself being lifted up and carried out of his body. ‘Nothingness isn’t so bad; it feels--’

There was a voice, “Tom,” It was a deep voice, a beautiful voice, “Tom!,” he heard again. Opening his eyes, Tom turned his head and saw Evan’s face inches from his. The voice was earnest, almost comforting. “Look at me Tom,” he started to turn away yet stopped. Evan’s cock had slowed into deep long strokes and where once was pain, there was something else, a feeling Tom had never experienced. He felt Evan’s hand grasp his sore and dripping prick. The hand was warm and smooth on his sensitive flesh as it began gently stroking the skin back and forward. Tom felt his testes retreat from his sack and into his abdomen. He was impossibly hard, impossibly full and with each stroke of Evan’s hand he felt his moist glans rub against Evan’s hairy body teasing it further. He wanted release, he needed release. “Tom, look at me Tom,” Evan gasped, “Look.” Tom’s eyes, through the sweat and tears looked up and immediately he saw something so terrible that it wrought every other feeling into fascination. Evan’s eyes were wide open and staring right into his, through his, into him. Tom wanted to close his eyes but he couldn’t and saw Evan’s lips move again in-between his low grunts and deep breaths, “Tom stay with me,” another thrust of his cock, “Trust me.”

Tom’s mouth moved but only a whisper could he manage. Evan’s eyes were moving through him, unlocking door after door, each more private than the last. Any hope or desire to stop him bled from Tom as he breathed in Evan’s earthy scent, felt his penis deep within his body, listened to Evan’s steady deep breaths. Sweat framed Evan’s face, “With me. Now,” he gasped.

With all his strength Evan forced himself into Tom bodily and mentally. With the last press of his loins, Evan buried himself deeply into Tom as he would ever go. The depth of his cock caused Tom to inhale sharply. The surge caused Evan’s body to shake, his jaw to tremble. Biting his lip hard to not lose himself, he felt the first eruption of sperm gush from his cock in one violent blast. Evan whimpered, his eyes tearing as the rush of semen poured out of him in waves. Struggling not to close his eyes he could feel Tom’s cock stiffen in his hand as it spewed rope after rope of his life-giving force between their matted bodies. Never had he fucked this hard or as deeply, never had he released this much of himself into anyone.

The clap of thunder entered Tom like the drop at the end of hangman’s noose. If only he could breathe, if only he could move and when he could no longer keep from breathing, Tom let go. His eyes widened in fear as he felt his shaft harden, releasing his seed in geysers. The salty scent filled the air as he felt himself drowning in Evan’s eyes; their souls touched. That which was secret was now shared, that which he was, departed. In its stead arose a warmth fueled by Evan’s essence deep within him.

Collapsing, Evan felt his cock, still hard, still deep within Tom whose semen plastered their chests. He dropped his spent body limply over Tom, resting his head over his thumping heart. At once he felt Tom’s arm’s embrace him. Evan turned, looked up, fear welling within him for what he had done then cut abruptly as their eyes met. Leaning forward, Tom brought his lips next to Evan's glistening ear, "Evan," he gently whispered, “I am with you.”

(To be continued)

How is it so far? Any criticisms or comments? Should I continue?

Feedback is helpful and greatly appreciated. :smile:

Thank you!

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good writing! a GREAT JOB! Keep going! This coming from an English teacher. I will be checking in every day to read more!

FIVE​

For a moment, Tom believed it was still raining. His eyes still closed, he inhaled deeply as the awareness of the cool sheets enveloping his body started his wakefulness. The whiteness behind his eyelids told him it was day and as he inhaled again the scent of clean air mixed with the smells of his semen. ‘Wet dream again,’ Tom sighed, turning his head back into the pillow. He wanted the dream back. But the sound of the rain, the brightness, the birds; none would let him go and he felt sad. ‘Wouldn’t dreams be better?,’ and as he turned onto his side, he felt the crusted top sheet rip from his chest hair and the pain startled him awake. It wasn’t raining at all. The sun was rising in the east and the rush of water was the shower in the bathroom. ‘Evan’s here. Evan--,’ Adrenaline pumped into his heart now and it began pounding. Tom eyes opened wide awake as his brain fast forwarded through last night and what had happened. What would he tell his parents? His friends? Shit! What would he tell Amelia? Now that he was out-- ‘Out? Am I out? Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, “FUCK ME!”

“Tom?,” from behind the wall.

“Nothing!” Tom fell back into bed, staring at the ceiling fan gently spinning up in the gable. ‘Happiness? Am I a man? Where will I go? Will I be safe?’ he pondered. The porch suddenly felt cold and Tom felt his testes pull up under his penis and the realization that he would be alone now filled him with dread. His life was gone, his persona was gone. Now he was wearing a new skin. It felt like the old one even if he was sure it looked the same. Pulling himself up again he felt soreness in his gut, he needed to shit, yet his anus felt moist and he knew it was Evan’s sperm seeping out of him, Evan leaving him as surely he would do the next morning. Like everything about Evan, even this piece of his soul was transitory.

On an open desert plane before him opened a vast gray pit with no bottom and only blasts of heated air rushing forth from it. Tom felt himself tottering on the edge as the horror of what would be issued forth. He was no longer himself. He was not going to be with Evan. He was stripped, bare. No life behind, no life ahead. It had to be the abyss. It had to be. He leaned forward slightly as his heart dropped into his aching stomach and his eyes clenched shut to hold the tears. All he had was gone and all that he wanted would never be.

The touch of Evan’s warm hand on his thigh pulled him back and he heard Evan’s voice. Opening his eyes, Evan was squatting naked before him, his blond hair tousled by the towel he was holding. His face was wet, his eyes piercingly soft with empathy, water dripping from his auburn body hair, his penis hanging full against his heavy scrotum. “Tom,” he whispered, “Tom. It’s all right. What’s wrong? Look at me,” his voice filled with gentle concern. Tom just closed his eyes again as Evan grasped both of Tom’s arms and brought him to his feet and embraced him deeply. Tom’s body wrested itself from the brink and he was back on the porch. Wrapping his arms around Evan, he pulled him closer; this time crying in earnest. Rocking Tom in his arms, Evan whispered comforting sounds, “It will be all right. We’ll be OK. I’m not going anywhere. It’s OK... not anywhere.” Tom melted again, allowing Evan to hold him, feeling his strong arms pulling him closer.

“Do you mean that? Don’t lie to me Evan, don’t. I can’t take that. Will you really stay? Do you promise? Please?” Tom pleaded and he heard his words fall out of him like a child as it was all that simple. Evan couldn’t leave. That’s it. He had to be there. He was scared and needed Evan to stay. With Evan it would be all right. He could do it then.

“Yes my love... I will be here... not going anywhere...” The rocking of his body against Evan’s relaxed Tom and as the the wave of relaxation reached his neck he laid it against Evan’s chest, happy, secure, listening to the heart he needed to live.

Evan lowered himself and extended his arms to carefully release Tom’s limp body on its back. He squatted again. Droplets of water glistened on Tom’s chest hair in the dawn light and it struck Evan how beautiful Tom still was and how he still craved him as fiercely as he did all those years ago. He felt his face flush and the slight chill of air as his cock distended from its warm cover. He crept down onto the bed next to Tom, his head inches from Tom’s. “You don’t have to do anything. This is for you.”

He leaned forward and touched his lips to Tom’s and at once Tom’s mouth responded by widening. Evan held his lips against Tom’s, reaching his tongue deep inside. Tom responded in kind and Evan felt his cock spring hard between his legs. It was eternity. It was day. It was eterniday.

Tom felt Evan pull away and opening his eyes he saw Evan smile tenderly, his eyes unfathomable blue, unfathomably happy. What had been terror was now bliss in Tom and he lay fixed to the bed in nether time, Evan slinked back down to the floor and reappeared between Tom’s legs, grasping his cock. Tom closed his eyes in anticipation of Evan’s touch.

Inhaling deeply, Evan pulled Tom’s pulsing cock to his lips, his moist tongue encircling Tom’s reddening mushroom head. His cock was salty. The manly aroma from Tom’s balls filled Evan’s nostrils and his mind with lust as he tenderly worked Tom’s cock head with his lips and the tip of his tongue, teasing, fleeting. Tom breathed out a moan as his hips squirmed on the sheets. Grasping Tom’s heavy shaft, Evan worked his tongue down the long rod and sucked in Tom’s relaxed and hairy sack, tonguing it gently as he worked his way down to the delicate treasure it contained. His tongue caressed the left nut first, separating it from its twin and then sucked it far into his mouth savoring the sweaty taste of Tom’s skin. Tom inhaled sharply, arching his back then relaxing as a moan escaped his barely parted lips. Rolling Tom’s egg-sized ball in his mouth carefully, Evan stroked it back and forth with his tongue and then gently sucked in more of Tom’s loose skin as he turned his head to take in Tom’s right hanger. Tom released a gasp through clenched teeth as Evan’s moist tongue inhaled his right nut and now both of his balls were being massaged gently deep in Evan’s throat. Inhaling through his nose, Evan sucked and tongue-stroked Tom’s load-heavy jewels, feeling Tom’s cock throbbing against his face. Rolling them back and forth, over and under his tongue, working his cheeks to gently massage both of them as they began to swell. Evan reached underneath with his finger and began to probe between Tom’s sweating ass cheeks, feeling for his hairy man pussy. As he pushed his finger deeper, he felt a sudden warmth and moistness that was not Tom’s but his own. His semen was still oozing slowly from Tom’s anus and Evan shoved his finger in deeply causing Tom to rise up in spasm from the bed with a shout of ecstasy before he sank down into it, whimpering like a puppy. Evan felt deep inside for Tom’s chestnut and turning his finger upward, found it close and swelling. As his mouth released Tom’s balls one by one, he turned his hand upward and used his forefinger to massage Tom’s prostate as his thumb worked Tom’s eager rim. Evan pressed his lips to the base of Tom’s pounding shaft as it turned purple and he began moving his fingers faster as he mouthed the base of Tom’s cock. With his other hand he reached down deep below the base of Tom’s pole and squeezed up the shaft making a glistening diamond of precum form on the Tom’s thin, long, cock lips. Evan reached his tongue down and flicked off the drop, savoring the silky sweetness in his mouth. Another squeeze and Tom began oozing a steady stream, a brook of precum flowing over his helmet. Evan’s tongue greedily lapped each new pearl, rolling his tongue over Tom’s cock to get every thick drop. He heard Tom moan again as his fingers parted Tom’s cock and thrust his tongue tip deep into the prick’s piss hole. Turning his tongue sideways, then thrusting it forward, Evan pressed his lips to Tom’s slit and sucked hard, pulling the precum from him. With each pull of his mouth, Evan pressed his finger deeper into Tom, stroking his chestnut, making his cock strain ever longer and harder against his tightly circumcised shaft skin.

Tom writhed. His crotch flamed with the agonies of pleasure as Evan’s mouth worshipped his manhood. He felt his balls dangling moist and heavy with sperm. His rigid cock verged to the edge of explosion and then drew back, pumping all his fluids into the base of his swelling groin. As his balls began to ache he couldn’t believe anything could feel this good. His mind indexed Amelia’s attempts to fellate him and he was about to laugh when he felt Evan’s lips leave his helmet behind sliding down the full length of Tom’s shaft. Evan's throat was warm and tight on his thick, hairy shaft, tighter than any pussy he’d ever had. This feeling he remembered from somewhere as he drifted back into the electricity flowing from his manhood. Here his cock was, deep in Evan and he opened his eyes to see Evan’s mouth running up and down the length of Tom’s shaft, engulfing quickly to the base of his balls and withdrawing in long slow strokes. As Evan pulled out he locked eyes with Tom and the smile on Tom’s face softened Evan’s eyes just for a split second before he closed them and impaling his hot, wet mouth on Tom’s cock sucking in deeply, drawing in his throat and cheeks around the burning lance between Tom’s legs. Tom felt himself breathing heavily as his tormented cock drew close to exploding. He found himself panting heavily. He could barely warn Evan, “I.... I’m.... gonna come!”

Evan didn’t stop. If anything, Tom felt him move faster, sink even deeper, burying his lips deep against the thick and hairy base of his maroon pole, moaning as he withdrew completely before plunging deeper with every draw. Tom felt the depths of his ass burn as Evan’s fingers worked faster, inserting two more, working them deeply against his chestnut, making Tom raise his pelvis to relive the rush of erotic sensation that overwhelmed him. With that Evan released his other hand from Tom’s raging cock and drew it into a fist around the top of Tom’s ball sack, pulling his swollen, sperm-filled balls down, drawing his cock closer to Evan’s hungry mouth.

As the rapids took Tom from the bed, a river of white erupted from his painfully swollen cock before the wave of orgasm slammed against his body arching his back, forcing Tom to cry out in shock. Sperm shot forth from him in one continuous river deep into Evan’s throat. The second wave consumed him in a fire of blinding ecstasy as his sperm continued to gush forth endlessly. This was the Hell of Heaven, the end of the world, all things left Tom and burst forth from his cock as he had never felt before.

Evan drank deeply from Tom’s wellspring, the first explosion of salty sweet sperm forcing his head back. He managed to keep Tom’s thick spasming cock head between his lips, quickly swallowing torrent after torrent; each time his cheeks billowing to contain it all. Closing his eyes, he savored Tom’s essence. This was Tom, his seed, the most intimate part of him. Now it would become part of Evan too and as he realized this, his eyes welled in happiness. He gagged once and a mouthful of Tom’s pearly jizz spilled forth bathing Tom’s jumping cock in a bath of its own juices. Evan’s mouth jumped forward, engulfing the sperm-covered monster again, enrobing it with his tongue as it continued to splash his throat with essence of man and Evan realized his own cock was ready to explode. With one swift move of a young buck in rutt, Evan swung his body onto the bed and spread his legs over Tom’s face. Tom felt a shift and seeing Evan’s dripping purple head pulling against its collar just inches from his gasping lips, he reached up and drew the man’s shaft down into his own mouth, his tongue forcing back the foreskin to reveal the tender pink skin just as Evan’s cock shot forth its first thick rope of come. Unprepared, Tom coughed as the blast hit the back of his throat and he choked as the second rope spat forth with as much force and volume. He drank what he could of Evan but he could not catch it all and he felt rivulets of semen leak from his lips and onto his chin. He had not expected Evan to taste this beautiful, this rich, and Tom felt himself slide in and out of Evan as Evan slid in and out of him. This was a new place, a place no woman could go, a place wholly warm, wholly male. Its intensity frightened Tom as it had last night when he felt Evan’s manhood ram deep into him yet now it felt simultaneously revealing and secret; sweet and coarse.

Images flashed in Tom’s mind of hugging his boyhood friends; of lacrosse his team played as one and triumphed; of his father tenderly reading Curious George to him before bed; of waking to his first wet dream, his older brother helping him change the sheets rather than teasing him; of the deep sweaty smell of locker rooms; of long road trips with Evan happily spent barely talking; of his first circle jerk with Trevor and Chris; of beating the shit out of Billy Hinton for saying his sister was a slut; of his first drive in his BMW, testing its limits and his own; of the smell of leather couches; of watching baseball on TV with his grandfather. The memories swirled in his mind and as Evan’s still pulsing shaft spent its last drop of sperm, Tom felt his body give way and fall through the bed into a cold blackness of instinct. He felt his strength now and a fierce desire to hunt, to kill, to destroy enemies, to fuck long and hard, to endure pain, to be honorable, to know his fellow tribesmen were brothers unto death. To know Evan would be his unto death. The feeling was primal, thrilling, frightening. Tom could only grasp its meaning for a fleeting second before he regained his mind with the last spurt of his spent cock.

Evan fell to his side gasping for breath, Tom’s sperm covering his face. Tom was in him, forever; his one love, his only desire, was now part of him. He thought of his redwood forest, the nights spent under a blanket of stars scanning the skies with his telescope, of never wanting even the most beautiful men who made passes at him, of his years spent as an anchorite in a church that only one other man could enter and now, finally, that man had come. Evan laughed a little at his own pun, rousing Tom to turn round on the bed, lean forward and kiss him.

Reveling in the kiss, Tom could taste himself and Evan as Evan tasted himself and Tom. The power of the realization pulled them closer, deeper. Tom grunted as he felt his spirit pass deep into Evan’s darkness, revealing his soul, releasing it from the hermitage as a sweet melody resurrected from ancient parchment. Evan pressed in closer as tears fell from his eyes, crying in unbound joy.

Hell behind them, Orpheus had rescued Euridyce.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All I can say is that it DID arrive and makes me feel warm all over. KEEP going and many thanks for this sensuous exciting love story!