Prom Cancelled - Lesbians To Blame

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
MB, please go somewhere and fuck yourself.
You are nowhere near as amusing as Trinsanity. You are full of more shit than a porta potty at an outdoor festival. You claim to be 30% gay but don't approve of homosexuality. You call yourself Mr. but are really a Miss. Are you such a homely woman that you are mistaken for a man?

Don't even bother Storm. Not worth it.

M: Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please.
R: Certainly sir. Have you been here before?
M: No, I haven't, this is my first time.
R: I see. Well, do you want to have just one argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?
M: Well, what is the cost?
R: Well, It's one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.:smile:

- Monty Python

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
They need to find 2 gay guys and go as their "dates", and then everyone rejoins their partner once in the door.

Nothing surprises me about intolerant people anymore.

ROFLMAO! That is what this gay guy who worked for my dad's company used to do. He and his BF (who he refered to as his roomate) ALWAYS came to company functions with two lesbians as their dates. LOL :eek:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
ROFLMAO! That is what this gay guy who worked for my dad's company used to do. He and his BF (who he refered to as his roomate) ALWAYS came to company functions with two lesbians as their dates. LOL :eek:
Yes, being compelled to deny a loving relationship and hide who you are in order to blend in and avoid being discriminated against is fukn hilarious, ain't it? :rolleyes:

No, but we do hold Tupperware & Avon parties. :biggrin:
Wait... do lesbians like those kinds of things, or did I just let a big, Prada handbag fall out of my mouth?
Tupperware? Of course! What else are they going to carry their tofu casseroles in?

Avon, not so much. They don't sell 'Old Spice'. :smile:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh snap!

Lesbian gets $35K settlement over canceled prom
JACKSON, Miss. – A rural school district that canceled its prom rather than allow a lesbian student to attend with her girlfriend has agreed to pay $35,000 to settle a discrimination lawsuit the ACLU filed on her behalf.

The district also agreed to follow a non-discrimination policy as part of the settlement, though it argues such a policy was already in place.

Lesbian gets $35K settlement over canceled prom - Yahoo! News

rubirosa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lesbians can solve the Illegal Immigration problems in the United States. Arizona may not need SB1070. All that the "Border" States need to do is to build Lesbian Bars on their borders. The violence generated by these establishments will scare off any Illegal's,Coyotes,Drug Smugglers ETC......