Proof Baldies Don't Get The Girls

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Proof baldies don’t get the girls

MEN with a full head of hair are five times more likely to get a date than those who are thinning on top, a study shows.

Identical profiles of a man were posted on dating websites to assess whether locks mattered in love. The man was a Londoner, in his 30s, who described himself as successful, professional and interested in sport, music and travel. The only difference in the website postings was the photo, with one showing him with a full head of hair and the other without. Over the next two months the photo of him with hair had 108 replies from women, while the bald one got 22. [/QUOTE]
I dunno. I think the fact this study was done by a hair replacement company makes the results at best, questionable. That and the fact there are plenty of sexy bald men out there and even more women who love them.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dunno. I think the fact this study was done by a hair replacement company makes the results at best, questionable. That and the fact there are plenty of sexy bald men out there and even more women who love them.

Possibly true, njqt.

But I'm still dismayed whenever I hear women so often describe a particular man's attributes as bald first and good lover or good husband or good father only afterwards.

Note: I feel the same way when men tend to describe a particular woman as fat first and all the other characteristics well afterwards.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tend to think of baldness as more of a stigma in the heterosexual world. I'm not sure why that's the case. Maybe it's because women generally don't lose their hair, and so they think of it as a bad thing if a guy is losing his hair. :confused:

In the gay world, I feel like there's almost no stigma associated with hair loss. I almost never hear a gay guy say that he won't date or have sex with a bald guy. In fact, shaved heads have been very popular in the gay world for quite some time.

Last edited:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Wow ya think?! Pointless thread number 123423. NJQT, the answer to the question no one asked.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tend to think of baldness as more of a stigma in the heterosexual world.
In the gay world, I feel like there's almost no stigma associated with hair loss. I almost never hear a gay guy say that he won't date or have sex with a bald guy. In fact, shaved heads have been very popular in the gay world for quite some time.

i never thought about it but i think i'd agree with that.

even though i have all my hair i still choose to buzz it very close, there's just something very hot about a guy without alot of feminizing affected hair on his head.

if u have thinning hair, dont EVER grow it out thinking it will disguise the thin spots, it LOOKS FUKING TERRIBLE!!! and ur not fooling anybody. i wish hollywood would stop putting hairclub hair on stars who are going bald. I think chris meloni would be 10 times hotter if he just went natural.

male attractiveness for me diminishes proportionately with the length of his hair, brush-ups and faux hawks are ok, but a little prone to trendy hipster dbag status (thank ryan seacrest for that.) I hated the contrived gelled bedhead thing too. anything where the dude is trying to use his hair to get attention is bad. too long, highlights, and black dudes who carve designs into their hair. really , it's not personal expression,it's a cry for help, and a red flag.

Is there anyone hotter than jason statham? or vin diesel? buzzed/bald = masuclinity. men have to stop worrying about what women want, somewhere along the way we let them pussy whip us into submission, str8 guys need to take back the ground they lost to feminists.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
been bald on top for awhile with hair on the sides. I'm in my late 50's. I just use a beard trimmer to cut my remaining hair. some gals think it is sexy. I do wear a hat cuz my head gets cold. some gals find me attractive, because I am in good shape for my age and most guess I'm 10 yrs younger than I really am. I carry myself well, confident, not arrogant, and I know how to treat a lady. If I had my choice, sure I'd rather have my full head of hair back. I had it 1/2 way down my back in my 20's, and it would be nice, but it ain't happening. so work on your improvement in other areas.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think women are okay with complete baldness, but when guys have a bald spot, that's when women become turned off. Idk...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think women are okay with complete baldness, but when guys have a bald spot, that's when women become turned off. Idk...
Bald spots don't bother me. It's the combover that goes from ear to ear that scream 'insecure loser' that I can't stand.

Last edited:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually keep my hair long, but a couple of summers ago I cut it short. Then I had it cut shorter. Finally I shaved it all off keeping a goatee. I was very much amazed at how many compliments I received from the women in the studio. It was like a pregnant woman's belly, everyone wanted to rub it.

I've since grown it back, and now I'm just like everyone else around here. Still toying with shaving it again, but worried that it might not grow back.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I'm recollecting and can't cite a reference, but I read of a survey of american women on what kind of hair they preferred on a man. Top was black/brown, second was bald, third blond, fourth red . I was surprised bald came so high up, but took heart from it (well, I would have done if I was wanting to attract an american woman, lol).

I went bald early. It wasn't fun having thinning hair in my late teens and early 20s when long hair was the fashion and a buzz-cut had fascist political (or thuggish, at least) implications. (We're talking 70s, folks.) But since then it ain't held me back.

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I'm recollecting and can't cite a reference, but I read of a survey of american women on what kind of hair they preferred on a man. Top was black/brown, second was bald, third blond, fourth red.

Woohoo! I've gone from blonde through thinning to shaved off bald! I'm going up in the ratings!

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
so if a Genie gave you the wish / option for a big thick gnarly 9 inch dick, or a full thick head of hair, what would you pick?

B_casualtxt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shaved heads only have a stigma if people think you're a skinhead. Bald spots are worse than being totally bald, but not a dealbreaker. A combover, a Michael Bolton (balding on top, long ass denial ponytail), or a toupee are just no good for anyone ever.