Proof Baldies Don't Get The Girls

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Its all in how you handle it.

I had a full head of hair right up till I started thinning around age 34.
I realized I would have to deal with it someday soon and started looking around to see how other men handled it.

(No, I was not gonna smear some costly gunk on my head every day)

One day I saw a guy in line at the coffee shop who was clearly balding... he had not shaved it, no comb-over, no longish round the rim .... rather he had simply clipped the hair as short as a beard trimmer would go... quarter inch or less...

It struck me that this was the most elegant solution.
So a few years later when the thinning became apparent, I just started clipping it close.
No more barber bills, only take a few minutes once per week with an electric beard trimmer.

Since then, if anything, I get more attention from women.

Once more, fellas... no matter what women may say about your appearance, the truth is what fills them with desire is self confidence in a man.

If you have the confidence to be unconcerned with going bald, and your solution clearly shows a lack of significant vanity... women will find that attractive.

If you seem self conscious over your thinning hair, primp and fuss, try to hide the fact thru creative combing... that all comes across as insecure, and/or vain.

I know men who bald badly, and women run from them screaming.
And men who seem to take it in stride and not give a shit, and women cling to them like vines.

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are rich you can get almost any female you want. They do not care what you look like. Never believe surveys.polls,etc. Never judge anyone by how much hair they have on their head. There have been killers with a full head of hair. And men that look like a prince. And there have been bald men that have been very sucessful in life and men with head full of hair that are poor. Why would anyone like or love someone just because they have a head full of hair? Makes me think they are swallow minded if they think that way.