deleted105034

Hahaha!

Anyway, I posit that every culture already does employ "selective dating..."

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
it is a well known fact that for men in most african and even indien and abarigones tribes a males statis in the tribe depinds on the size of his penis among other things.

he concluded that threw 10's of thoundes of years that the ppl who had smaller penisis were rooted out so to say

any 1 know wa im talking about im tryign to find that article

Interesting spelling.:rolleyes:

I doubt you will find the proof, but I'm sure you've found the overproof rum.
:biggrin1:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think race has anything to do with it. the history channel had a show on sex and it said that man, compared to other animals, for his size had a larger penis than many other animals. they also said that thru evolution and the natural selection process that man's penis size would probably get larger . they reasoned that guys with a big penis is more likely to have more sex and father more children than guys with a small penis. therefore passing down their genes thru the generations. so many thousands of years from now guys will be swinging, 9 x 6 meat puppets between their legs, the only problem is that will be the average size. OMG, how big will BIG be then, 19 x 10?!?!?!

go to visualiser.net and see the average size for the races, and compare your size to the charts

Phatdick

Sexy Member
Media
Well I read this some where ...Black on average about 0.5-1 inch longer but White men are thicker .... then there was another study that suggested that Both Black men and white men are some what the same but there is more black men with bigger penises....

MCA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sorry, this just rings so much like a 12 year-old with a lack of social skills' jack off theory. It sounds contrived, non-scientific and kind of racist (regardless of what's been said to the contrary).

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
There is no such thing as an AFRICAN tribe. Africa is as diverse as any other continent if not more so. Which country and area of the vast continent were this tribe in?

re:danman202's OP: he has no tribal study.

I think this explains the OP in a nutshell::smile:

I'm sorry, this just rings so much like a 12 year-old's <with a lack of social skills> jack off theory. It sounds contrived, non-scientific and kind of racist (regardless of what's been said to the contrary).

HaagenDazs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Selective breeding, eugenics, can lead to a larger average penis size.

There is a such thing as selective breeding. For all some of you know the stoy could be true. It's not impossible to believe there could a tribe that has selective breeding because penis size is penultimate to them.

However, without proof, it would be subject to most of the "I'm smarter than you, you can't spell" bullshit that alot of the people on here seem to do these days.

exactly... it funny how white guys like to beelive all asians are small and when it comes to black they seem to make up all kinds of excuses like " it sisnt about race" or "size doesnt matter"

Very true. Alot of people here are quick to dismiss Asians as small penis men because it's not a thread. But will quickly claim "it's not a racial thing" when it comes to blacks being bigger than them. It's called defense based on intimidation. Meh.

D

deleted136887

I'm from Africa. I'm white(So my mother claims)I happen to have a rather large cock. Black guys I work with all say I have a "makullu piel" So what?:confused:

asta4125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think race has anything to do with it. the history channel had a show on sex and it said that man, compared to other animals, for his size had a larger penis than many other animals. they also said that thru evolution and the natural selection process that man's penis size would probably get larger . they reasoned that guys with a big penis is more likely to have more sex and father more children than guys with a small penis. therefore passing down their genes thru the generations. so many thousands of years from now guys will be swinging, 9 x 6 meat puppets between their legs, the only problem is that will be the average size. OMG, how big will BIG be then, 19 x 10?!?!?!

go to visualiser.net and see the average size for the races, and compare your size to the charts

I didnt know that a guy with a larger penis has a better chance of fathering more children?

D

deleted136887

I didnt know that a guy with a larger penis has a better chance of fathering more children?

Darwin: On the Origen of species and natural selection:
H
If your father had a big cock, you are likely to have one.(ignore "YOU ALSO CAN HAVE A BIG COCK COCK FOR $132.45 PHONE NOW) cock size has ZERO/NILL /NOTHING to do with your abiility to father,nurture and look after kids. Cock size is a bonus for the owner, and only secondary, for the person that likes it( that be you, NGT466-ps I love you) Look in history: a lot of BIG achievers had small cocks(Napoleon) or no cocks(that Chinese Enough(pps NGT466-SPELLING!) that thrashed the middle east way before big oil did.)
:confused:

HaagenDazs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darwin: On the Origen of species and natural selection:
H
If your father had a big cock, you are likely to have one.(ignore "YOU ALSO CAN HAVE A BIG COCK COCK FOR $132.45 PHONE NOW) cock size has ZERO/NILL /NOTHING to do with your abiility to father,nurture and look after kids. Cock size is a bonus for the owner, and only secondary, for the person that likes it( that be you, NGT466-ps I love you) Look in history: a lot of BIG achievers had small cocks(Napoleon) or no cocks(that Chinese Enough(pps NGT466-SPELLING!) that thrashed the middle east way before big oil did.)
:confused:

And you know Napoleon's dick size, how?

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
If you saw it online, it's almost certainly true.

Just what I was thinking!

And you know Napoleon's dick size, how?

I heard that Napoleon has his testicles displayed in a museum and they are (so I've heard) extremely small.
As for his penis, it was alledgedly removed in his autopsy, but nobody knows the size...