proof blacks are bigger

D

deleted136887

And you know Napoleon's dick size, how?
PPS'
Have you ever been to St Helena Island? I have. The story still goes around the Island to this day re his very tiny dick.....
Also the airport on the Island(sic) is almost done, so now you can FLY there not sail like us losers .

SmallCanSatisfy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
wow i've been here like two months and this issue comes up more frequently than anything else......i'm 100% black yet i know i'm not hung i seen a skinny white guy pull out 10" and i barely qualify as average so i'm living proof it's not true......lol kinda sucks i'm the stereotype breaker

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend who is black and used to be my roommate when I was in my early 20s. He is 6'6" 250 lbs and like 2" soft and 4" or 5" hard:confused:.
we rented a house with 4 other dudes and he always got his balls busted, because the little white guy in the house had the big dick:biggrin1::smile:.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think every culture from every race in every part of the world holds respect for the big snake. Whether it be European, Asian, African, Indian, Pacific Islander, Inuit, Native American, Incan, Mayan, Australian Aborigine....Big guys just get more play whatever the specific color of their skin.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Black people who feel the need to hold on to this stereotype have some deep rooted inferiority/superiority issues that they need work on.

Non-black people who feel the need to hold onto this stereotype have some deep rooted superiority/inferiority issues that they need to work on.

Big dicks are bigger than small dicks.

Small dicks are bigger than smaller dicks.

Bigger dicks are bigger than big dicks.

In the end, the adjective is all comparatively relative.

But then, I am black and have a big dick, so what do *I* Know? :rolleyes:

<-----NOT living proof that Blacks are bigger.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i saw something online about this PHD who was liveing with africen tribed for 5 years and he found out that even in todays tribes thay have selective dateing .
it is a well known fact that for men in most african and even indien and abarigones tribes a males statis in the tribe depinds on the size of his penis among other things.

he concluded that threw 10's of thoundes of years that the ppl who had smaller penisis were rooted out so to say

any 1 know wa im talking about im tryign to find that article
:confused: That's the problem with the world today, too many people obtaining PhD's in useless subject areas

Black people who feel the need to hold on to this stereotype have some deep rooted inferiority/superiority issues that they need work on.

Non-black people who feel the need to hold onto this stereotype have some deep rooted superiority/inferiority issues that they need to work on.

:werd: Lex, you can't tell people the truth and expect them to believe you.
We have to keep some things a secret from 'the man.'

Like: Black mens cum tastes like fried chicken. :biggrin1:

HaagenDazs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

*slow clap*

That was very poetic.

But how does that debunk the potential scientific hypothesis that a tribe in Africa, known for selective breeding for huge penises, doesn't exist.

And how does it debunk the possibility that people of African descent (i.e. Blacks) may be of a larger size than people of non-African, or far removed from African (diluted/mixed, etc), descent.

No offense, I'm just saying. It does necessarily have to be inferiority/superiority. Some people just haven't seen enough of the world to know the difference between stereotypes/generalizations and reality.

There's no way to disprove or prove unless we gather everybody on Earth, measure their dicks, and then make a statement. Or at least gather enough human beings (probably in the thousands or more) of equal number and diverse racial heritage, and then do an experiment. Which event then would be hard, difficult, costly, and particularly useless.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well put...
But(t)... what race has the biggest butts? (Ohgod!!! a _NEW_ can 'o' worms for St Patty's day!)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i saw something online about this PHD who was liveing with africen tribed for 5 years and he found out that even in todays tribes thay have selective dateing
it is a well known fact that for men in most african and even indien and abarigones tribes a males statis in the tribe depinds on the size of his penis among other things.

he concluded that threw 10's of thoundes of years that the ppl who had smaller penisis were rooted out so to say

any 1 know wa im talking about im tryign to find that article

Surely you don't consider penisology a useless subject! :tongue:
No, absolutely not. :biggrin1: It's the study of a remote African tribes' dating criteria that I find useless.

D_Beau Chutzpud

Experimental Member
Media
People who still ask this question can find their answer by making other comparisons - how is it possible that two healthy adults can produce a child with physical or mental handicaps? How can two normal sized adults produce a child that grows to over seven feet tall? Genetic variation and mutation are incredible things. We are not exact replicas of our parents for a reason. If there were no genetic variation, we would never have evolved.

For those who say that the big-dicked have more sex and more kids - you fail to consider religous and financial influences on reproduction. Should we assume that religions that push populating the Earth with as many believers as possible (such as Mormonism) are only composed of men w/ big dicks? What about those who can't afford birth control? Or those whose religions don't push pro-creation but prohibit the use of birth control? These factors also affect who reproduces and how often.

Testosterone affects libido, not penis size (with the exception of psychological arousal for some people). Testosterone is affected by many things, including diet, exercise, emotional states, and sleep. It fluctuates throughout the day and throughout your life. If population were an indication of penis size, Chinese men should be considered to be the most well-endowed. Maybe Yao Ming has the biggest penis on Earth, but this doesn't mean he's going to want to have sex more often and produce more kids than any other man.

It's funny though that there are many people who would doubt he could have the largest penis on Earth, despite the fact that he's one of the largest men on Earth, simply because he doesn't fit some preconceived notion.

People will continue to put others into these narrow little boxes (asians are all good at math, whites are all priviledged, etc.) because it helps them make sense of their world when they are still inexperienced and naive. Hopefully one day we will be so well intergrated that questions like the one from OP will be as outdated as the question of whether or not the Earth is flat.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
There's no way to disprove or prove unless we gather everybody on Earth, measure their dicks, and then make a statement. Or at least gather enough human beings (probably in the thousands or more) of equal number and diverse racial heritage, and then do an experiment. Which event then would be hard, difficult, costly, and particularly useless.

When it comes to penis size it's true that there haven't been any doctor studies pertaining to just black men, and black men haven't been involved much in any other studies. However, there have been a number of doctor studies involving Asian men, and some doctor studies involving white men. Those studies indicate a difference in penis size. Does this automatically mean black men will, in general, also be different in penis size? It would at least seem to suggest that to be the case.

But rather than assume dots can be connected to black guys from those Asian and white men studies, there is also other data available to examine. What can that possibly be? Well, even those who believe black and white guys are overall the same in penis size tend to admit black guys, in general, appear to be longer in flaccid state. The same folks that concede this about flaccid also believe that growers catch up with showers upon erection. However, there are 7 various doctor studies I know of in which the flaccid to erect size was measured as part of the studies and a strong correlation between flaccid and erect size is shown. Also, I've studied two separate databases in detail and my findings closely match the results of the doctor studies. If black guys are indeed bigger in flaccid state, then those studies and my findings strongly indicate that black guys are very likely bigger (generally speaking) when erect.

And that is not all that gives indication a difference exists. It stands to reason that if black women can handle more dick then black men are probably bigger. So I've been studying the Mandingo videos and charting at the deepet point how much white women are taking and how much black women are taking. In other words, how much dick is still showing. So far I've examined 12 videos with white chicks and 12 videos with black chicks, for a total of 24 videos. The results are clearly showing a difference, he is able to go in deeper with the black chicks, in general.

Everyone presents their theory of why it can or can't be. Theory this and theory that. Funny how those who believe there are no differences in penis size just so happen to have confidence in a theory that backs up their belief. And funny how those who believe there are differences just so happen to have confidence in a theory that backs them up. Just so happens.

What I've done is try to take a more tangible approach to the question. I'm just not seeing any results that indicate there are no differences. People talk about mixing of races and that therefore if there was ever a difference there isn't one now, they say. When I read those words I wonder if they would also claim that there is no difference between white and black women's butts? If all that diluting has occurred then why do I see such a difference in their butts, generally speaking.