Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, that sure is compelling evidence. Much more cogent than the arguments of 1Bigg1 (for those who remember those days).

It also adds the revelation that one of the president's middle names is "Superallah."

D

deleted15807

Don't show this to Trinity or starinvestor... they'll probably orgasm in sync.

And Mann Coulter. One that would shake the very foundation of Mother Earth. And Hannity would probably need to change his underwear live.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they did'nt write it, there is a touch of humor there.
No, there isn't. If you think that the site is a parody, look at the main page; follow the link to the article "Evolution," for example. Here is part of the statement from the "About Conservapedia" page.
Conservapedia is a clean and concise resource for those seeking the truth. We do not allow liberal bias to deceive and distort here. Founded initially in November 2006 as a way to educate advanced, college-bound homeschoolers, this resource has grown into a marvelous source of information for students, adults and teachers alike. We have received over 80 million page views!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
any moron can see it's not real, next you're going to tell me Stephen Colbert is Bill O'rielly's twin brother. Get over yourselves.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any moron can see it's not real, next you're going to tell me Stephen Colbert is Bill O'rielly's twin brother. Get over yourselves.
Get over yourself, yourself, asshole. Study the site before you go throwing the term "moron" around. It is nothing at all like Uncyclopedia, say. Look at this article ("World History, Lecture One"), for instance, and show me where you find signs of humorous intent.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
''Get over yourself, yourself, asshole''............Soooooo i'm guessing you think it's a real document? Why would you even think i was addressing you?

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
''Get over yourself, yourself, asshole''............Soooooo i'm guessing you think it's a real document? Why would you even think i was addressing you?

The "birth certificate" is a parody, obviously, but Conservapedia is indeed a website that takes itself seriously. It is a bit scary people think like that, but it's the internet, and every opinion imaginable is out there.

That aside, I started this thread as a break from all the SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS the internet entails, so calm down and just accept that Conservapedia is a "real" website run by some whack-jobs.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because the discussion in the posts preceding yours -- including one in which I was replying to you -- was over the question whether Conservapedia was for real, not over whether the parody birth certificate was for real. I am sorry that I misinterpreted what you meant to refer to by the pronoun "it," but your post invited the misunderstanding.

Last edited:

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
i did'nt even look at Conservapedia and still have not. It is often said that the use of profanity is the sign of a weak mind and in this instance i was using the word moron in a general term, some may find it hitting a little close to home. Now you can call me an asshole.