Proof Of Liberal Media Double Standard

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
New Video Surfaces Showing Trudeau in Blackface, Compounding Scandal

Trudeau has donned blackface more than once, hasn’t apologized for it, instead transferred blame to society, but no one has called on him to quit, because he is a liberal star. Megyn Kelly just talked about blackface and got fired.

Liberals are such bullshit phonies, but it is fun to catch them in their toxic hypocrisy.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Trudeau has donned blackface more than once, hasn’t apologized for it, instead transferred blame to society, but no one has called on him to quit, because he is a liberal star. Megyn Kelly just talked about blackface and got fired.

Liberals are such bullshit phonies, but it is fun to catch them in their toxic hypocrisy.
What people like you fail to comprehend is essentially "what have you done lately?". Simply put, what a person did decades ago has little bearing if their actions since then have been the opposite. If Trudeau had gone on in subsequent years to try to minimize black votes, demonize the black community, or persecute blacks in any way his past in blackface would be relevant.

Let's make it really simple for you. Person A in 1999 says that all women are inferior and lie to get their way. Throughout the years he never promotes a women no matter how much better at a job she is than her male associates. He ignores every woman who tells of sexual harassment by co-workers. In 2019 Person A is nominated for a position that also oversees complaints by women in the workplace. His past is then relevant because he has embraced that statement and has shown that by his actions. Now if after Person A made his statement in 1999 he realized his mistake and over the next 20 years worked to insure that women are treated fairly in the workplace his prior statement matters little.

Megan Kelly worked for a business. That business thought her remarks would affect business so they fired her. It's called consequences. I thought you types were in favor of freedom for corporations? Should NBC just have kept her in order to make you happy as they watched their stock fall and their ratings drop? If I were at a party and dressed as you and called you an ass it's one thing. Not the same as being an employee in a store where I call you an ass. My boss is within his rights to fire me for fear my statement could affect his business.

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
What people like you fail to comprehend is essentially "what have you done lately?". Simply put, what a person did decades ago has little bearing if their actions since then have been the opposite. If Trudeau had gone on in subsequent years to try to minimize black votes, demonize the black community, or persecute blacks in any way his past in blackface

Wouldn’t that same reasoning apply to Brett Kavanaugh too?

Gotcha!

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
We'll never know since Trump and his boot lickers refused to give the FBI time to do a proper investigation.

Why would he be needed to be investigated if we are giving a pass to stuff done in youth as you suggested?

And if we are using his “ society made me do it” then we don’t need to discuss reparations or pulling down statues, or referencing old KKK stuff, as long as “ it was a product of that time.”

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why would he be needed to be investigated if we are giving a pass to stuff done in youth as you suggested?

And if we are using his “ society made me do it” then we don’t need to discuss reparations or pulling down statues, or referencing old KKK stuff, as long as “ it was a product of that time.”
Wearing black face isn't a crime. Assault is.

Pulling down statues? Okay try to keep up, statues in the past...okay but statues still up today...take them down. The South lost so no need to commemorate them in parades or by having statues to their "greatness" in the park.

D

deleted15807

Wearing black face isn't a crime. Assault is.

Pulling down statues? Okay try to keep up, statues in the past...okay but statues still up today...take them down. The South lost so no need to commemorate them in parades or by having statues to their "greatness" in the park.

Except well they want to be "great again". Wink wink.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Since the existing thread was too hard for you to type in: Justin Trudeau Wore Blackface Upwards Of 3 Times

Reactions: MisterB

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What people like you fail to comprehend is essentially "what have you done lately?". Simply put, what a person did decades ago has little bearing if their actions since then have been the opposite. If Trudeau had gone on in subsequent years to try to minimize black votes, demonize the black community, or persecute blacks in any way his past in blackface would be relevant.

Wouldn’t that same reasoning apply to Brett Kavanaugh too?

Gotcha!

Dude, you took the words right out of my mouth! If this isn’t the absolutely height of hypocrisy, then I don’t know what is! I’m apoplectic at the audacity of such a post, and there have been many from this member. But this one takes the cake.

And to 2019 Award for Hypocrisy goes to . . . .

This is why so many have left this garbage dump of a Politics forum.

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
Dude, you took the words right out of my mouth! If this isn’t the absolutely height of hypocrisy, then I don’t know what is! I’m apoplectic at the audacity of such a post, and there have been many from this member. But this one takes the cake.

He didn’t even think before he posted. As usual. But if he and the others in the progressive echo chamber are going set them, we should spike them right back into their faces.

So... much... fun!

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He didn’t even think before he posted. As usual. But if he and the others in the progressive echo chamber are going set them, we should spike them right back into their faces.

So... much... fun!

What people like you fail to comprehend. . . .is that logic does not exist in the LPSG Politcs forum.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Can you please provide me links to Brett Kavanaugh apologizing for behavior he was questioned about? I only recall him lying about it.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can you please provide me links to Brett Kavanaugh apologizing for behavior he was questioned about? I only recall him lying about it.

Why should he apologize for behavior he was questioned about and denies happened?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

And theoretically, if he had, would you and others here give him the same “awe shucks, what a nice guy” pass you’re giving to Trudeau? Gimme a break.

Reactions: ShortsGuy321

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And theoretically, if he had, would you and others here give him the same “awe shucks, what a nice guy” pass you’re giving to Trudeau? Gimme a break.

Are you asking if I would go easier on Kavanaugh if he had not perjured himself? Yes, I would have.

But neither of us has a time machine to go back and convince him not to lie under oath.

If you were trying to draw up some analogies to help out your boy Kavanaugh, you could at least drag Bill Clinton into it since he committed perjury as well. Trudeau and Kavanaugh aren't remotely similar scenarios.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: b.c.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Please leave. No one will miss you.

Someone smoked weed in high school but never touched any drugs after that. Decades later he is anti drug. That's much different than smoking in high school and using every drug known to man over the next two decades and then having the audacity to serve as judge convicting drug users

Hypocrisy. You know all about it (your posting history gives you away)

Reactions: keenobserver