Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I've been getting alot of people PMing me and calling me a fake. Saying that the other pictures I've put up aren't actually of me. :mad:

So, while I don't appreciate being called a liar I've now put out a proof pic to validate myself. I hope this ends the debate.

Attachments

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, I've been getting alot of people PMing me and calling me a fake. Saying that the other pictures I've put up aren't actually of me. :mad:

So, while I don't appreciate being called a liar I've now put out a proof pic to validate myself. I hope this ends the debate.
.....Sorry thoreau we can all see thats a fake rubber cock.......ok......:tool::hail: Awsome dude.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

very nice shape, girth & color! love those muscular thighs, too. :smile:

GPTX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

damn, you're frickin hot! Why would they think they're fake...

D

deleted213967

Thoreau,

We'd like to believe you, but I think the picture would be more convincing if you had pierced that printout with your dick. It looks like it was just pasted there...:biggrin1: