proof that guys are more obsessed with todger than gals?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why am I not surprised?
i know.
it's a bit of a ''well duh!'' moment.
turns out that, just as we've been saying all along, bulge checkers are unusual amongst women.
even straight men bulge check, so it's obviously more about seeing how they square up to each other than it is about attraction.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its no surprise that its mainly guys, gay or straight or bisexual or what ever, do check out bulges and indeed even check out a dude's bum and compare them both to himself and even his mate's. Its a primal checking out the competition in one aspect but also could be openly admiring another guy's assets and wanting to emulate it or at least be near it so he can also reap the benefits aka the girls or guys he attracts and so he too can be seen as having those said assets also by association.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i know.
it's a bit of a ''well duh!'' moment.
turns out that, just as we've been saying all along, bulge checkers are unusual amongst women.
even straight men bulge check, so it's obviously more about seeing how they square up to each other than it is about attraction.

A 'well duh!' moment for most of the women. If the 'do women check out bulges' threads are anything to go by, I suspect it may surprise quite a few men. I always find those threads weird. Most women say 'I do not, or only rarely, look at bulges' but yet most men who post in those threads seem to believe that women are looking at them all the time!

D

deleted3782

Very cool study. I cannot disagree.

In Cultural Anthropology class in college, we read an essay that pondered why human males have such a big wang in comparison to non-human primates. The article referred to it as "The Theory of Penis Length". The flaccid penis isn't even visible in apes. One suggestion was that the penis was an organ if display...like a peacock's tail or a lion's mane. But, as you would ask after seeing this study, a display for whom? The answer to that question was a display to other men, as evidenced in phallic art that men create for other men (if men could design their own wangs they would be huge!). It might have something to do with male leadership...an alpha-beta dynamic when hunting the plains of Africa for food. Perhaps tied into my recent post here.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not surprised at all. This forum itself is proof that men are more obsessed about penises than women.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ya know... I'm not surprised. Maybe its the need to size up your competition? But I noticed it. Try going to bootcamp and having to share a shower. My etiquette stopped me from looking, that and my extreme discomfort but people consistently stared and it was hella unnerving. I never did that highschool gym locker thang so it was a new experience and one I would rather not do again. Its just rude. I had to make eye contact several times and ask " hey buddy, soap up and get out this ain't a show." It just seemed a tad violating, the whole damned process is a bit lol.

I wonder why there was no explanation on the focus of the left hand? Everything else makes sense, but the left hand thing does not. Most guys to my knowledge don't really give a rats ass if a guy is married so it wouldn't be a ring check. Most of the survival instincts would make you look at the right hand for a weapon. The left hand look doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it's that margin for error they always put in studies.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course he is going to check him out he is in skin tight swimming trunks

Your eye is automatically attracted to it since it is the only think not readily visible from your peripherals

Not the study I was expecting

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder why there was no explanation on the focus of the left hand? Everything else makes sense, but the left hand thing does not. Most guys to my knowledge don't really give a rats ass if a guy is married so it wouldn't be a ring check. Most of the survival instincts would make you look at the right hand for a weapon. The left hand look doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it's that margin for error they always put in studies.
ring & watch.
women look for a wedding band.
men check out his watch.
Of course he is going to check him out he is in skin tight swimming trunks

Your eye is automatically attracted to it since it is the only think not readily visible from your peripherals

Not the study I was expecting
which is why the women didn't find their eyes attracted to it?
silly you!

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll admit I looked at that region, but it was mainly in shock at those pink frickin' speedos. What the hell?!