Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Courtesy, Joke du Jour

"Proof That Men Have Better Friends"

**Friendship among Women:**

A woman didn't come home one night. *The next *morning she told her husband that she had slept *over at a friend's house. *The man called his wife's *10 best friends. *None of them knew anything*about it.

**Friendship among Men:**

A man didn't come home one night *The next morning*he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best*friends, eEight of whom confirmed that he had slept*over, and two said that he was still there.

Laughter really is the best medine! *Have a funny joke you'd like to share here on my blog? *Please add by commenting below, and have a funny day! *

See more fun jokes, provocative thoughts, comments and questions, plus scintillating tidbits in my LPSG blog here: *
http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/flowerchick/

B_hungprepjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OK, FlowerChick, I'll take you up on your offer, challenge, w/e. I just hope LPSG doesn't have some 'non-compete' clause in the ToS I don't know about that would kill your blog for 'restraint of trade' on the 'Funny Stuff' forum. This place can get pretty political at times, I've discovered.

Can you tell when I'm joking, BTW? Never mind...

Here are a few jokes from Comedy God, Emo Phillips:

'I discovered my wife in bed with another man, and I was crushed!

'So I said, "Get off me, you two!'

'I'm no good in the morning unless I've had that first, piping hot pot of coffee...

'Oh, I've tried other enemas!'

'All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand!'

'My brother says, "Hello!"

'Thank God for speech therapy!'