Proof that the total package is more important than a big dick

LeatherCat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some people get into that kind of thing and more power to 'em, but it sure isn't my scene. I prefer tits and cock on different people.

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don´t think cat took a judgement on others here, he stated his opinion without being derogative or abusive.

I for my part could even imagine sexy shemales, but most of those featured on that site look VERY artificial. Not sexy to me.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sure some of those (not all mind you) have to be prosthetics...?

Because if some aren't then the one sure fire way I used to tell he's and she's apart has just been blown out of the water. LOL

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I prefer my men to look like men and women to look like women but as I was perusing the site I found a really great find.
Any self-respecting size queen/king will know TONY DUNCAN, also known as Mr 18". I saw a picture of this massive cock and a trans sucking it and instantly knew it was King Tony himself.
From here on I will refer to the latina trans as shim :biggrin1:

The vid is very long but somewhat hot, shim cums FINALLY after what seems like an eternity but Tony never does :mad: .
What he does do is suck dick like a pro, you can tell the way he sucks shim this is not his maiden voyage to sucking cock cause he deepthroats shim like a pro.
Another thing which was real hot, I have seen Tony in countless movies but I have never seen him so close to being hard nor his massive meat buried so deeply as he does in shim.
The vid I think is way too long (28 mins) but it still is hot to see such a huge cock being treated the way it should be.
Shim can't suck much of Tony (who can lol) and the audio personally I found annoying cause of the whiny nasal voice , but that's just a peeve of mine LOL.

Here is a link to pics of the video .

http://www.dvd-explorer.com/vids.php?login=5032886&billing=7&brokerid=&extlogin=&scene=47&design=cocks&category=14

I am going to upload the complete video to a server and once done will send a link to where you can DL it.

:banana:
HORSE

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am going to upload the complete video to a server and once done will send a link to where you can DL it.

Here, as I promised is the link to DL the video.

http://www.lpsg.org/adult-websites/48293-mr-18-sucks-fucks-trans-newpost.html

:banana:
HORSE

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everybody has their own tastes. Some people like big cocks on guys, and some people like big cocks on "girls"

Try not to judge.
Absolutely. To me it's two great tastes that taste great together. There's nothing like a hott women with a big cock and balls.