Proof that you're bigger than her bf/ex-bf

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by JonoHari, Oct 13, 2008.

1. JonoHari

JonoHari Well-Known Member

Albums:
    OK, so most of the time you know you're bigger than the last guy who fucked her, but I'd like to hear about the times you had the proof!

For me, one occassion still stands out: I'd been lusting after this girl for almost a year, but although we always flirted together she had a boyfriend. I finally got my chance with her when he went on holiday with his mates and she suspected he was playing away... So after a night in the pub with some other friends, one thing led to another and I ended up back at her place. There we were, naked on the sofa and horny as hell when she asked me if I had any condoms. I told her no, they were at home. So she said she'd go and get one of Andy's, her boyfriend. When she came back a minute later I was still rock hard with excitement and anticipation. But I just couldn't get one of those condoms on. I couldn't even stretch it round the head of my cock! It had been years since I'd tried ordinary condoms and I guess I was even bigger than usual that night. So she had a go and didn't do any better. She couldn't believe it! Eventually she just gave up and said "it's never going to fit" and started sucking me off instead. But even after having a great blowjob I still needed to fuck her, so we went back to my place, where I had the Magnums.I ended up fucking her three nights out of four that week before her boyfriend came back. She ended up confessing everything to him - or almost everything :biggrin1: - so I never got to fuck her again. But I'll always remember that week...

Anyone had similar experiences?

#1 JonoHari, Oct 13, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  2. dirk8inches

dirk8inches New Member

Only just by the look on her face - pulled this woman on night out, after a curt on the dancefloor i got her number - after a weeks horny texting she came into my work place at dinner time - had only half an hour earlier signed divorce papers so we were celebrating and went straight at it in my office -she had been married for about 10 years and once i took it out her eyes near popped out of her head, and once i squeezed it in i knew rightly her ex hubby wasnt as big as me - incidently she was one of the girls i tore a few times when riding her.

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

outside their initial reaction beforehand, their sweaty hair, glazed look and cum soaked pussy afterwards, I have no real proof. 2 days later they come back for more. or how about they are mad as hell at you but still want you to fuck the hell out of them.

4. dirk8inches

dirk8inches New Member

Its funny cos its true.

5. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    it's usually the look when they see it or when your sliding your cock in and stop about half way and then carry on pushing and she hits the roof ! I love that as if she's not seen it then women just assume you're going to be built like the bf.

6. No_Strings

Gold Member

My penis is neither the longest nor the girthiest that my partner has experienced - I have no idea the size of her most recent partner before me.

It really shouldn't matter anyway.

I'd suggest that such focus on, and comparisons of, penis size is indicative of a lessened sexual awareness and intuitiveness.

7. 8+Club

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I had a great experience like this when I met my wife that I think I may have related in a previous thread.

We were juniors in high school and I was on the swim team. At the time, she was dating a senior who was also on the team (huge douche bag by the way.) He liked to brag allot about all the sex he would have with his smokin' hot girlfriend.

As it turned out, she had never given up more than a few blow jobs and was proud that she still had her cherry. When she got wind of the stories he was telling anyone who would listen, she dumped the mother fucker.

She and I got together in pretty short order after that. When she got my pants off, she looked at my package for a few seconds then said, "okay, how the hell am I supposed to get all that in my mouth?!?"

She had thought at the time that you had to get the whole thing in the mouth to give a proper BJ because she could suck her ex balls deep without any trouble at all and he had convinced her that he was really big.

Its always nice to know you're bigger than her ex. When you've always known the guy is a tool, its that much more satisfying.

8. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They usually say it, but then agin im shur they tell all the guys that...lol But yeah the left over condoms that are just regulars are a good hint. I also had a girl try and put one of those on me, I told her it wouldent go but she wanted to find out for herself...lol

9. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Sounds like a great nite. Out of curiousity, what if you were the guy 'out of town' and your girl nailed a guy for 4 days straight and he was way bigger than you? Probably not as much fun, huh?

10. JonoHari

JonoHari Well-Known Member

Albums:
    :rolleyes: i dunno, maybe see if i can sort out a 3some?

#10 JonoHari, Oct 15, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  11. Argonaut 1975

Argonaut 1975 New Member

Similar situation, comparing condoms.

12. largeornot

largeornot New Member

i think i was bigger when she said "I think you're too big" ? but who knows, my girlfriend's ex used to pop male enhancement pills... so

13. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Don't be fooled. The kama sutra contains a recipe to shrink an elephant woman for a fortnight.

14. BigsSB

BigsSB New Member

Albums:
    When a partner cums when I first insert fully (usually within the first few minutes). The call sign is their faces, shocked (disbelief) that they came from just that. I've gotten used to it, and the relentless callbacks.

15. D_Vincent_Van_Nova

D_Vincent_Van_Nova Account Disabled

I ended up dating a girl for a while in college after I had a 3some with her and her bf at the time. He was smaller than me and ultimately they ended up breaking up because he was jealous of my size.

16. SexandCandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I recently helped a guy understand that he was bigger than most other men. We had sex a few times and the regular condoms were so tight on him, I asked him why he had never bought Magnums. He said he didn't think he would be able to need them, and figured that they were SO big that he wouldn't be able to use them without them falling off.

I took him to the store, had him buy a pack of Magnums, and we proceeded to have sex that night... they fit him perfectly, and still snug. He was overjoyed at how much better sex was with a condom that wasn't squeezing the crap out of his cock.

I also let him pop his anal cherry. He hadn't ever fucked anyone in the ass before either. :) Enjoyment all around. :)

17. D_Merringtonne Meathead

Simple enough: at college my friend and I used to pick up girls together and we once fucked in the same room; I took a quick peek at his erection, smaller than me. His partner that night became his gf for a while; when they broke up I went after her. The first time we fucked I knew she was getting serviced by larger equipment and she responded well, becoming my regular partner for a while. I was the largest she'd had and much later, when she was married, she told me I was still the largest.

18. Cant_Stop

Cant_Stop Member

Albums:
    I knew this girl that was just a friend and hanging out at her house looking at old pictures on her computer. Then came across a video of her sucking her ex boyfriend. I started laughing to embarrass her. She told me to shut up because i was mad that he had a big cock and it wasn't mine that she was sucking. I told her it wasn't that big and mine was bigger. We decided to bet on it and if mine was bigger than his she would suck me. Ended up being a spectacular blowjob.

:tongue:

19. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Its almost always the same reaction that I get from girls for the first time they see it: " Oh MY God !!!"
    But it was not the case with my current gf...And besides, she can take me all, with plaesure and no problems. So, of course, after while I was triggered to ask her about her previous experiences and the last bf that she was with.
    And I got the answer that I asked for: He is bigger than me...
    Fuck, ... of course, needless to say that I was shaken, (naturally, this was the 1st time ever I got such an answer; being used to be always the biggest), but at the same time, on some strange way, it made me way more horny, eager and ready to prove my self to be better.
    I had to ask her again, if she was sure... She replied: " Wouldn't you notice if u would put 1 size smaller shoe on yr feet"
    So, yes... there are wonders in this world, they exist...

20. lcrm357

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's always the standard sex reactions. Usually I'll get comments about how they've never had anyone go that deep, or never came that many times before.

As for actual physical proof, one girl had pics of her former biggest, who she formerly thought was the "be all end all" of lovers. I probably had an inch or more on the guy in length and girth.

Draft saved Draft deleted