Proper condom size for me

somethingderp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm trying to figure out what my proper condom size is for me. My biggest problem is not being able to get the condom all the way down to the base because of the way my balls hang. I decided to try some different condoms I had laying around. What started this was a condom website saying that I needed a "large" condom because my dick is 1.75" wide, this was a bit surprising. I consider myself an average guy at 5.5(L)x5.25(G).

First condom was a Trojan Ultra Thin. Unrolled it measured 7.5" x 1.9"(uniform, measured laying flat). This one was the hardest to roll on.

My Second condom was a Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive. Unrolled it measured 8.0" x 2.1" shaft and 2.35" head.

My third condom was a Lifestyles Dual Pleasure. Unrolled it measured 7.6" x 2.1" shaft and 2.85" head.

My Fourth condom was a Trojan Magnum. Unrolled it measured 8.3" x 2.3" shaft and 2.5" head.

What are your thoughts? I'm not sure how tight it should fit. Thoughts on not being able to get the condom all the way down, or is that normal? I've had a condom come off before, but I'm not sure what condom it was. I'm thinking it was because I was going "balls deep" and the condom wasn't all the way to the base.

Need some real advice...

Attachments

randomed

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your condom pictures look fine to me. Maybe you have a tight set of balls. Try pushing back your balls while rolling all the way back. If the rubber slips off it means it is too large for you. I guess our tools look the same except that I am uncut. What is your problem exactly?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For most guys a properly-fitting condom is longer than it needs to be and will not be fully unrolled. If there is a lot of unrolled condom at the ring or "bead" it can exert more pressure at the base of the penis and be uncomfortable.

If a thick ring enters the vagina it makes it more likely that the condom will be stripped off.

The shorter condoms (Trojan Ultra Thin and LifeStyles Dual Pleasure) look as if they were plenty long enough for you and did not have as thick a bead as the other two.

The two condoms with more dramatic "flare" toward the closed end (the Trojan Magnum and the LifeStyles Dual Pleasure) both look a bit "baggy" around your glans. That is OK if you like the feel of that (some guys do) and the condom stays on.

You said the Trojan Ultra Thin was hardest to roll on, but was it comfortable when you got it on? With a shaft girth of 5.25" I would not expect it to feel too tight. If it didn't, that is what I would go with.

Basically, it all comes down to what feels most comfortable and stays on.

somethingderp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you have a tight set of balls. Try pushing back your balls while rolling all the way back.
I do. The condom would just roll forward because of my sack.
You said the Trojan Ultra Thin was hardest to roll on, but was it comfortable when you got it on?
Honestly I didn't wear it long enough to feel, or actually use it to really know. It was definitely snug though.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Magnum XLs would not be good for you. They are the same length as Magnums (too long for you) and the same width at the open end, or ring, as the Magnums. But they are considerably wider at the flared closed end. The Magnum already looks a bit baggy over your glans. The Magnum XL would be even more so.