Proper technique

The videos I saw were not so great quality and the angles could've been better....

I just added a short video of what, to my understanding, is the jelqing technique. I don't wanna start doing sets until I know I'm doing it correct, obviously because I don't wanna cause any damage.
I keep one finger pressed down at the base while pulling the "OK" fingers, to prevent the skin from being pulled and rolled. In the vid I didnt do that a couple of times just so you can see the technique of the other hand.
Whether I'm doing it right or wrong, let me know so I can start my routines.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.lpsg.org/Video-3341-jelq-technique.html#watch

jelqer

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey there. It looks alright to me, but to my experience you just need to do it for some time to get the hang of it. When I jelq I feel the blood in my dick pressed to the head by my fingers. I also experimented a bit with wet jelqing vs dry jelqing. Just start slowly, not too much pressure, no full hard on and you'll be alright :)

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your technique is fine but just make sure you do the right amount of repetitions as well to be safe. Some people overdo an exercise so much that it not only results in no growth but other problems like scarring.

Big Al on this forum has a good schedule for free if you want to check it out. Otherwise, there are lots of paid programs that will give you a nice schedule with videos that have been proven to work.