proper use of a MAGNUM condom

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by stud23nyc, Jan 28, 2011.

1. stud23nyc

Gold Member

hello there...

"when" i wear condoms i prefer to wear magnums as they feel and fit better, but i realize at about 7 x 5 im not "true size" to wear a magnum condom.

my question is - if you were with a new partner who wasnt magnum size (but had a party size cock) or just something not magnum size would that be weird if they wore / pulled out a magnum condom to use?

look forward to all opinions.

2. jtmony08

jtmony08 Member

Albums:
    I too where Magnums and I'm 7 x 5.75 when erect. Regular condoms feel tight and uncomfortable. As for what your partner thinks, I would imagine that so long as it didn't come off, who cares. Condoms are for protection, not for bragging rights. But again, wear what's comfortable.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm 7.25x5.5, and I find Magnums to be almost too tight (I've yet to try the XL's though) and I often get sore wearing them for extended periods. Regular condoms plain out hurt after about 10 minutes and they ended up making my dick limp, as they are entirely too constrictive.

4. v32bone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear Magnums often and am basically average in size but the feel and fit better, especially over my mushroom head. I'm sure most partners are just glad you are conscientious enough to wear one.

5. tray22nc

tray22nc New Member

I am 7.5x6 and don't consider myself to be huge, but I am on the thicker side. A regular condom is way too tight on me. I don't need a magnum for length but for thickness. As people have said before, I don't think its a big deal as long as you wear a condom and wear it properly. Most people, surprisingly enough, don't know how to do that!

6. B_BigToob

B_BigToob New Member

I'm 7.5x5.5 and I recently switched to larger condoms. It is such an improvement compared to standard sized ones!
    I also don't consider myself to be huge, but a little over average.

7. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I wear Magnums because I a) had trouble getting regular condoms over my prominent cock head, and b) because I had a bunch of regular-sized ones break on me.

I'm a big-but-not-monstrous guy at 7x6 (you'll see some condom pics in my gallery). I've started using the Trojan Magnum Ecstacy condoms because I like the extra grip at the base and the thinness and extra feeling and friction I get from them.

8. B_fesoy11

B_fesoy11 New Member

magnum lxs here

9. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I started wearing Magnums years ago because they felt more comfortable. However, a condom should "fit" at all times. No matter your size, if the condom "fits" and doesn't roll or pull off during sex, then you're good. But if you have to keep pulling the condom down on your penis, you probably don't need Magnums.

None of you said you had issues with the condom coming off so you should be fine.

Simba

10. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i wear magnums not to feel like a big guy are to show off it just feels way better. a few years back i was tag teaming this married girl with this blk guy and i couldn't find my condom and the blk guy gave me one of his it was a magnum the feeling was wonderful way better then a avg condom i've been using them from the night on

11. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

magnum XLs are the most comfortable for me magnums break sometimes and i cant have that, as for normal condoms they are like a straight jacket on my dick they suck

12. stud23nyc

Gold Member

Good feedback... happy im not the only one who wears them, but was curious if any of the partners felt weird about it?

13. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I really couldn't care less what condom they wear as long as it fits. However, if he was wearing a larger condom as some kind of ego boost, but it was too big, I wouldn't be having sex with him. I'm not risking an STD for the sake of some guy's ego.

14. D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick Account Disabled

As long as it fits and makes you comfortable then why would anyone question anything about it.
    If it's sliding off and interupts things then that might be another story (like the Subgirrl mentioned), I'm sure your partner would suggest trying another brand.

15. paneros

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 7x5.75 when erect and I wear Magnum XL's top for my girth. Normal size condoms are far too tight and can't feel anytihng through them. The Magnum XL is soooo much better in terms of sensitivity.

16. lpsg555

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear them because they allow a little more room around the head. I feel like normal condoms squeeze my head too much.

Draft saved Draft deleted