proper way to measure

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 14, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

WAHOOWAH: is it on top of or below penis and with measuring tape or ruler - i suppose that with the slight curve up that i have a ruler would take away legnth by going straight from A to B while a measuring tape would go along the shaft...

2. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: On top, with a tape measure following the curve seems to be standard.

3. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: [glow=red,2,300]ALWAYS ON TOP![/glow]

Just wanted to stress that...

4. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Several internet sites give detailed instructions, some with illustrations. But all you need to know is: For a curved penis you should use a tape measure (without stretching it!). Push the end (presumably a metal tip) into your pubic pad immediately above the dorsal (top) side of your fully erect penis until it stops against your pubic bone. Then read at the very tip of your penis. That result is your true length, the standard BPEL (Bone-Pressed Erect Length), which is preferred because pubic-pad thickness varies among men.

5. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Actually, that's not quite all that you need to know--I inadvertently omitted one important factor. When measuring, you should be standing upright with your shaft at a right angle to your body, i.e., parallel with the floor.

Draft saved Draft deleted