Proportion problem

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
High, I'm wondering if there are pills or techniques you can do to get your legnth up/ I used a measurrer and I might be able to get 7 if I push down hard enough.

But that's not what woried me. It's the thickness. I took it and I measured 4 inches across!! It's a suprise cause when I was a teen I was just 2. I had taken some pillss o that may have pusffed me out some. Bu that would mean I have circumference of over 12 inches! That's my legnth dream.

I don't know is it abnormal to have around average legnth dick btu a super thick dick?

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you look through my threads you'll see I have a suspensory ligament problem. It's stiff and tied up. SO it makes some parts of my penis stick out.

It's worse at the base where I measure 4 inches at the top I measure 3.

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not saying I don't believe you, but there's no such thing as a penis with a diameter of 4 inches.. well not unless you're a horse or elephant, etc.

Even with my own modest girth of 6.5 inches, my dick only has just under a 2 1/2 inch diameter. so 4 inches.. .. don't happen.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I took several measurments. The smallest one I got was 3. Average 3 3/4, largest 4 1/4. Like I said I'd taken pills which made me extra girthy. But the thing is it doesn't feel like I'm fully erect. While mostof the condom fits snug the rong on the end is a little ltoo tight on Magnum XLs.

OK what's the thickest recorded girth?

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If taking some pills fattened your dick that much, you might want to have it looked at by a doctor...

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
High, I'm...
It's the thickness. I took it and I measured 4 inches across!! It's a suprise cause when I was a teen I was just 2. I had taken some pillss o that may have pusffed me out some.

Pills don't do anything.

At least we know they make you have hallucinations.:biggrin1: