Pros and Cons of having sex with a large penis.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a straight man's perspective:

larger size pros: 1. May provide more stimulation to vaginal deep spots through length and possibly clitoral stimulation through girth during vaginal intercourse. 2. May allow some positions not possible with shorter lengths. 3. Reduces the likelihood and frequency of popping out in a number of positions. 4. May be more psychologically stimulating to some women. 5. May provide more stimulation to the man, depending on vaginal size. 6. Allows for longer strokes due to length.

cons: 1. May prevent complete insertion in some positions due to length. 2. May result in painful cervical contact, due to length, necessitating restraint on the part of the man or both partners. 2. May result in painful intercourse, pain after intercourse, or bleeding in one or both partners due to girth. 3. May result in decreased frequency of sex due to discomfort during or after sex. 4. May make vaginal penetration impossible in cases of extreme girth. 5. May make fellatio and/or anal sex uncomfortable or impossible.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the pros are you will know a lot of women, you'll get laid more than your non-hung buddies, you know that chances are if you meet a gal you really like, you have the right equipment to get the job done.

the cons are if the women is on the small side or you go a little too fast, it can be painful for her. and also you can get used for your manhood just like gals get used for their bodies.

D

deleted3782

Pro: You get to ride in the lead car of the Christmas Parade each year.

Con: You sometimes end up being the victim of large penis humiliation.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pros: aesthetic beauty, very popular among people
Cons: broken condoms, complaints from the partners, people would ask you to let them peep at your dick, sex can be hurtful, etc.,

Reactions: Jjlabae

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I am 7.75" around at the base plus or minus and inch. at least 2.5" wide. I will take pictures of measurements shortly. Maybe I shouldn't increase my girth anymore if this is really true. However I am only 5.5" length (plus 1.75" bone press).

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Experienced the cons with my last partner - I'm only 7", but she just couldn't take the length. Shallow thrusting sucks.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pros- looks good clothed and naked (if your a shower), initial penetration, knowing that if you use it right she will love it.
Cons- Causing bladder infections due to hard fucking, can't go commando without being accused of being hard :(

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto to the last two posts.

I suspect that being bigger, especially being thicker, does increase the likelihood of your (female) partner getting bladder infections, and that usually means no nookie for at least a few days.

And I am a shower, and I do get tired of people thinking I am walking around with a hard-on when I am not.

And it sucks when you can't bang the shit out of some woman because you are afraid that you are going to box her cervix, or bottom out. I have had multiple women tell me that one of the best things for them was the feeling of my balls smacking against their fanny or clit.

And doggy style just isn't as much fun if you can't smack against her ass and make it shake like a bowl full of jello.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Everyone's perspective is skewed by their own size and reactions from women they've fucked. A friend of mine who was rather proud of his long cock claims that women always told him length was more important than girth.

One woman I spent an exiting few months with was multi-orgasmic and told me only one other guy had made her cum like that and he was "small like you", presumably the other three guys (she'd only ever fucked five men) were huge.

I think a lot of us have have been told we're 'the perfect size' because women like to be reassuring. I had an ex who was very open to talking about sex and she spoke fondly of an old boyfriend who was 9x7, not that she measured, she had a dildo that was "about the same size" and I measured that. She found this a huge turn on (lots of tales of it reaching past his belly button or over half way to his knee) but there were downsides. She loves being fucked hard, grinding pelvis to pelvis and told stories of how he was either too soft or, when he could get it up, too big to fuck her like she likes it.

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pros: having something special just for yourself
Cons: Hatin' Mot--erfu-kers who wanna steal your sh-t from you

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very well put redbear! Another con is that with most women you can't just pound away like a smaller person does (you have to control the depth and angles of penetration).

From a straight man's perspective:

larger size pros: 1. May provide more stimulation to vaginal deep spots through length and possibly clitoral stimulation through girth during vaginal intercourse. 2. May allow some positions not possible with shorter lengths. 3. Reduces the likelihood and frequency of popping out in a number of positions. 4. May be more psychologically stimulating to some women. 5. May provide more stimulation to the man, depending on vaginal size. 6. Allows for longer strokes due to length.

cons: 1. May prevent complete insertion in some positions due to length. 2. May result in painful cervical contact, due to length, necessitating restraint on the part of the man or both partners. 2. May result in painful intercourse, pain after intercourse, or bleeding in one or both partners due to girth. 3. May result in decreased frequency of sex due to discomfort during or after sex. 4. May make vaginal penetration impossible in cases of extreme girth. 5. May make fellatio and/or anal sex uncomfortable or impossible.

Sassenack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pros - the long vauum inducing strokes, the tightness inside, the physical presence, the reactions, the potential..

Cons - bladder infections and the fear of causing them, weak blowjobs, no anal, limited positions.

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pros - Its big. Some women like that

Cons - Its big. Some women don't like that

Con - Deepthroat is the impossible dream