Pros and cons of size queen mates?

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I'm looking for a size queen mate. I'm not the worlds biggest but I hold my own. I just love to watch legitimate size queens do their work and I'm a fan of watching video to help get things going.

Which leaves me wondering....what are relationships with size queens like in real life? I used to be very active sexually but this subject just never came up.

I suspect that a size queen my be pre-disposed to trying out men with a rep for extreme size...I have seen that in real life. That could be bad if she is your mate. An extreme size queen might also decide that she prefers her gigantic dildo.

My experience is that many women like the looks of a huge dick but don't need one inside.

I'll bet they are a bit more lax in their house keeping...which would make them easier to get along with as a rule. I suspect they would also be less well organized.

Last edited:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You really think being a size queen will affect someone's housekeeping and organisational skills?

I have to admit that my wife - who is clearly a size convert - is a bit of a mess. And the next time she is on time, it will be the first. While this might mean that I have simply fucked her brains out, I really don't think there is a relationship to her enjoyment of my penis.

As far as being in a long term relationship with someone who prefers a big cock - if you've got one and they want one, there isn't a real downside.

BertGriffiths

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that does seem to be a bit of a jump, surely anyone with any kind of distraction would be equally lazy by the same token, not just women who like big cocks.

Hell, i haven't tidied in weeks. Boobs are great, vacuuming sucks (no pun intended).

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to admit that my wife - who is clearly a size convert - is a bit of a mess. And the next time she is on time, it will be the first. While this might mean that I have simply fucked her brains out, I really don't think there is a relationship to her enjoyment of my penis.

ROFLMAO :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: