Pros and cons of size queen mates?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by COMountainGuy, Dec 27, 2010.

1. COMountainGuy

COMountainGuy Member

I think I'm looking for a size queen mate. I'm not the worlds biggest but I hold my own. I just love to watch legitimate size queens do their work and I'm a fan of watching video to help get things going.

Which leaves me wondering....what are relationships with size queens like in real life? I used to be very active sexually but this subject just never came up.

I suspect that a size queen my be pre-disposed to trying out men with a rep for extreme size...I have seen that in real life. That could be bad if she is your mate. An extreme size queen might also decide that she prefers her gigantic dildo.

My experience is that many women like the looks of a huge dick but don't need one inside.

I'll bet they are a bit more lax in their house keeping...which would make them easier to get along with as a rule. I suspect they would also be less well organized.

#1 COMountainGuy, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Huh?

3. COMountainGuy

COMountainGuy Member

Yea

4. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

You really think being a size queen will affect someone's housekeeping and organisational skills?

5. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to admit that my wife - who is clearly a size convert - is a bit of a mess. And the next time she is on time, it will be the first. While this might mean that I have simply fucked her brains out, I really don't think there is a relationship to her enjoyment of my penis.

As far as being in a long term relationship with someone who prefers a big cock - if you've got one and they want one, there isn't a real downside.

6. BertGriffiths

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    that does seem to be a bit of a jump, surely anyone with any kind of distraction would be equally lazy by the same token, not just women who like big cocks.

Hell, i haven't tidied in weeks. Boobs are great, vacuuming sucks (no pun intended).

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

ROFLMAO :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife has frequently mentioned that she wished the maid would quit fucking the gardener and start cleaning the place. Needless to say our lawn is crap as well. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted