Pros and Kahns

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I realize that this could be posted under the thread, "Best Size Queen scenes in movies." However, I really feel that Madeline Kahn deserves her own thread for all her incredibly hilarious scenes in so many movies where she has to encounter the issue. Case in point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bmt3BMU3xs

Moderators, please forgive if there is a better place for this thread. :redface:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her sooooo much, it-it-it . . . flames! Flames licking on the sides of my face! . . . breathing! breath--heaving breaths! heaving..."

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
She never failed to make me laugh, even in lame TV sitcoms or movies. Brilliant. Her breaking into "Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life" when she discovers that everything is oversized about Frankenstein is another of her classic moments. She should be immortalized at LPSG for her appreciation of large penises.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
She never failed to make me laugh, even in lame TV sitcoms or movies. Brilliant. Her breaking into "Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life" when she discovers that everything is oversized about Frankenstein is another of her classic moments. She should be immortalized at LPSG for her appreciation of large penises.
I agwee.