Pros/Cons...Cut/Uncut

xoxoGenerASIANoxox: I was wondering if anyone actually though of anything for uncut or anything bad for uncut. Either way is fine though. You dont hear many people saying anything about good uncut or bad cut...thats why I was wondering...

hard2hide: Being uncut, I can pull the foreskin completely over the head of my penis and freeball without irritating (or stimulating) the sensitive skin on the head.

If I want to, I can look like I am cut. My foreskin is tight enough that I can pull it back behind the head and it will stay there.

When I was a kid, I compared my uncut penis to my younger brother's cut penis. The head of my brother's penis looked dried out and wrinkled like a raisin. Mine was smoothe and shined.

longtimelurker: [quote author=hard2hide link=board=sex;num=1064020403;start=0#1 date=09/20/03 at 11:40:14]
When I was a kid,  I compared my uncut penis to my younger brother's cut penis.  The head of my brother's penis looked dried out and wrinkled like a raisin.  Mine was smoothe and shined.[/quote]

Hmm, must be all the extra spit and polish!!! ;)

gigantikok: I couldn't really answer anyway. Being half-cut, I think I've got the best of both worlds! ;D

Finnmark: Yes, 'best of both worlds' for me too. Uncut, but on erection the foreskin retracts completely and stays there. I like the variation.

BTW, I loved your comment about being 'half-cut', Gigant. I don't know if the phrase has the same connotation in the US as the UK ? Here it implies being distinctly the worse-for-wear from drink !

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Uncut. I'd agree with H2H: It just looks more youthful. While we're here, how do you cut guys jerk off?

gigantikok: [quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1064020403;start=0#5 date=09/20/03 at 17:25:17]Uncut. I'd agree: It just looks more youthful. While we're here, how do you cut guys jerk off?[/quote]
With lots of lube...

duzyamuthano: i'm cut, but wasn't snipped until i was 18, so the skin's still loose enough to give some movement when i jerk off. it's shaft stimulation rather than head, although sometimes i'll lube the whole thing up and fuck my fist ;D

re. which is better? personal preference, as ever, but being a consumer as well as an owner, i generally prefer uncut: different from me, natural, and more to play with! ;) (can taste better too ... )

gigantikok: [quote author=prepky link=board=sex;num=1064020403;start=0#8 date=09/27/03 at 20:49:56]gig...why are you only half cut?
[/quote]
Well I started out totally cut, but I did a little bit of jelqing a few years back.  My theory is that the jelqing started stretching out the skin a bit and caused me to grow back some foreskin.  So, it's not natural all the way (the foreskin can't pull down all the way over the head) but it still gives me more than enough to be comfortable jacking off without lube.

buddy43610: Uncut. I'd agree with H2H: It just looks more youthful. While we're here, how do you cut guys jerk off?

i was cut as a baby and am still bitter as hell about it, but that's another story. i don't use lube as it just makes more mess to clean up, but i have a few scars from jacking off after a few too many drinks before bedtime and waking up with some raw skin. very painful! since i started foreskin restoration i now have enough shaft skin to use to wank similarly to my uncut brothers, but i still have a long way to go for complete coverage while erect, which is my 4 year goal. i also understand that uncut is more pleasureable for her during vaginal intercourse as the glans is moving inside your shaft skin instead of abrassing her vaginal wall.

Tender: sweetboy was robbed at birth as well. :mad:
i hate it. well i guess you gathered that from line 1...
anyway, ive never had an intact guy, but i just wish he werent 'skinned'. :'(
i am trying to talk to him about restoring, but he says he doesnt want to feel like an experiment?!
4 years??? wow that IS slow... :-/
sigh...