Pros & Cons/ Dos & Dont's of Cock rings

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by rangisrovus19, May 21, 2008.

1. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey everybody,

I bought some a set of three cock rings mainly to use during sex, but I've heard you can use them for other things as well.

The one I use during sex goes around the underside of my balls and over my dick, which is very nice and it's quite snug. The other ones I don't really use... But I could use one of them to just go around the shaft of my penis. But I haven't really messed with it yet.

I've also wanted to start jelqing. I am familiar with it, but I will need to read more about it before starting. I'm an okay size, about 6.5 that is 7.5(?... need to double check, although I know I am thicker than average).

But can you use cock rings during a jelq workout? Can you wear them just around during the day? If so, what are the benefits and the negatives that should be of a concern?

2. bigrick1970

bigrick1970 New Member

Just don't wear it too long; I saw a post on here a few weeks ago and he is a fireman if I remember right and they had to cut a metal cock ring off because he wore it too long and his cock swelled up so large he couldn't remove it himself. OUCH

3. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't use them during the jelq process. I would use it afterwards to keep that blood in there a bit longer for expansion. I wouldn't do it for extensive period of time and pay attention to the color and temperture of your penis so you don't injury yourself.

4. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What is a bad cock "temperature"?

Draft saved Draft deleted