Pros/cons of going underwearless?

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have done for many years - although there are a few thongs and briefs in the sock drawer too. I wear a lava lava (sarong) here in the tropics with nothing on underneath which adds to the comfort and pleasure of being a freeballer. A nice way to maintain a good sized flaccid cock too - so when the lava lava drops - its all go.

B_hairydong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont own any underwear, stopped wearing them not long after i got my pubes. dad didnt wear them so i saw no need to. feels good and free and easier access to pull on it while i drive. nudist at home always so its good to strip down and let the boys breath and relax.

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Freeballing is really hot and like to show what I can when wearing jeans or chinos. I will wear underwear when wearing a suit, though only because my wife insists.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
Underwear is an anachronism. Unless it's cold out why wear pants under your pants? It makes no sense!

Pro: You'll not be wearing any gross smelly bacteria-and-urine-trapping underwear.

Con: People who wear gross smelly bacteria-and-urine trapping underwear will tell you you'll get gross poo stains in your pants without realiziing that their underwear is all wedged up in the cracks of their asses half the day. You want to talk about gross? That's gross.

what, does the urine just disapear? the whole idea of underwear was to keep your outer wear clean. My boys need a home.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lots of funny responses but I'm not convinced. Poor me, I thought only the very poor went without underwear; I've never been that poor! Just shows you that we all can't think and feel alike.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I try it every now and then, but I can't because the friction makes me hard too easily haha

but it does feel nice though, especially in the summer

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For the sake of counter-argument..

I wear boxers, always have, always will.

Reason? Back in my teens I went commando as it was 'cool' (okay rebellious).

I am uncut, had a few instances of my foreskin getting caught and tugged, exposing my (hellishly) sensitive head to my jeans (aka sandpaper from hell) resulting in pain, hard on(s) and embarrassment (what do you do with an angry hard on when riding a bus and you are NOT wearing a long tailed shirt?

Also, I am a 'dripper' even when soft (to quote my late wife "I can tell what you are thinking by your wetspot (the longer the....)

Save that residue on the inside of jeans and slacks.

Commando is neater and more sanitary.

I personally like the 'support' to the boys..as I get older the nuts head further south...

my .02

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what, does the urine just disapear? the whole idea of underwear was to keep your outer wear clean. My boys need a home.

Technically, isn't underwear, like a very light "diaper" for adults? Because no matter how hard you try, you can never shake out every last dribble.

So the best underwear, is boxers, because they are less restrictive.

Also, don't the "family jewels" need a little protection from chaffing from tough outer pants?

Boxers are so much better to wear to bed too, as what else would one wear? PJs? Long johns? Or birthday suit as one goes "on parade," for any other "not asleep" family members to see, on a nighttime trip to the bathroom.

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've tried freeballing but failed to continue freeballing simply because my balls roam too free and pain comes along. Need the support, man. This is why I can't wear boxers, too.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would hate the thought of having to wear underwear for the rest of my life! I have been underwear free for years and I love it! And sleeping naked is even greater! Nothing like going commando for me.

boitoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I believe in "No Undie Monday" and Sunday too! I have 300 pair! Looking to sell some. but nothing feels better tha going commando! I will "go bare" in a suit, a tux, in jeans. I always keep a pair in the car, in my gym bag and a few in my desk at work. I do pre-cum a bit, but all men do!