Prosolution Pills

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Ginger_Vitas, Feb 26, 2006.

1. D_Ginger_Vitas

D_Ginger_Vitas Account Disabled

Hey, I know that many of you believe that penis enlargement pills are scams, but my friend used them and had a permanent gain of a little over an inch. What do you all think??? I only ask because I am thinking of getting them, I have a 7.5, and hey, if I can get a 8.5, I am going for it. I appreciate the feedback.

2. Chuck64

Gold Member

SPAM? It sounds like you've made your decision. Send in some before & after pictures.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Tell ya what, Stallion. You go ahead and order the pills at some $80 per month and after the recommended 6 months (September) come back and tell us if it was worth it.

4. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    try jelqs, it's cheaper and definetely works

5. RideRocket

Gold Member

I wouldn't consider it spam.

ItalionStalion - As Pecker (and Chuck implied) said, try the product and let us know your results with before and after pics.

6. royston

royston New Member

Albums:
    or u cud get down the gym, or spend some more time doing important stuff, why not do sum charity work....ur cock is big enough mate, try enlarging your personality and you'll see better results in terms of gettin action

and oh yeh...my cock is bigger than yours....hahaha

x

7. HaRose43

HaRose43 Member

i'm about 5.5 inches long with a generous girth so i thought id give it ago as there's no bad press or information other than people saying its a scam and it does nothing etc. i got a box and have been taking it all week. it says 2 tablets a day or 3 if you want sex. well i take 2 during the day and i must say i've been impressed. so this week ive had a fairly decent semi all day. the more water you drink the better. my cock has a general plumpness to it and the semi is slightly curved. the amazing thing, at any point i arouse myself i get hard and i dont need much stimulation or excitement. the pills definitely give you an almost on the spot erection at full max. atleast what your cock is capable of. even without a cockring on, im pretty impressed at my own size.

i guess the way it works is similar to pumping and cockrings. ive worn rings for a good 4 years and my size has definitely grown by a subtle but noticeable amount. i guess when your erect it stresses out the tissues causing it grow / expand the next time on a very small scale. since the weekend ive taken 4, even 5 pills just cause im a horny guy and want to see how it effects my erection. i must say im pretty impressed. the pills do you give a more horny vibe and more confidence in the regard that if you get your cock out you can score an near instant max erection without any embarrassment.

as to whether it will make me a few inches longer is another thing. i will certainly give it a try as i'm enjoying what is happening to me regardless. its only my first week and i hope by the start of july i can make a post saying ive ained 0.5 inches or whatever. its nothing like a herbal high, ive experienced no levels of alraming or increased heart rate or euphoria, but i do feel up for sex / masturbation and i feel fine the next day, no withdrawal i can think of. nothing like say caffeine. even after orgasm i can feel like more after a few mins with great erection results.

Draft saved Draft deleted