Prostate/Blue Balls

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by MC1000, Oct 11, 2008.

1. MC1000

MC1000 Member

I've recently discovered the pleasures of prostate stimulation. The problem is that after receiving prostate stimulation, no matter the source, I get a sever case of blue balls. I went through blue balls in my youth, but have not had this problem in years. It only happens with prostate stimulation, and it does not make any different if I cum or not. There is no pain any other place, just the balls. Any other guys experience this? Is it common? Any comments or advice appreciated!

2. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never gotten blue balls, ever in my life. My friends have all had them and they've told me what it feels like and the probable reason for getting them but it's never happened to me. I'm not complaining mind you, but I just don't understand why.

3. nickelodeon

nickelodeon New Member

Albums:
    Hi there, at last years of training and working in Urology and I can help someone! (although I dont do that job anymore the police force seemed more me)!

Blue balls is the slang term for a congested prostate or vasocongestion, the condition of temporary fluid congestion in the testicles and prostate region caused by prolonged sexual arousal.

The feeling and pain is a cramp-like ache; in the base area of your cock or between your scrotum (ball sack) and arse. It may be described by a urologist as prostatic congestion and pain/tenderness or edema of the testes.

A good long wank (jack off) usually sorts it out or clears out the fluid, if you only get this when your protstate is rubbed, try jacking off more regular to stop a build up of fluid and make sure you have a good long piss either before or after, if this continues you will need to speak to your Doctor.

Hope this helps!

4. MC1000

MC1000 Member

Nickelodeon...thanks for the info and advice. I'm taking hormone replacement therapy so I get regular prostate exams in addition to PSA bloodwork. Everything is fine. I was just wondering why I get blue balls only from prostate stimulation. I can go for hours being sexually stimulated (with or without release) and not experience the first hint of discomfort, but rub my prostate more than 10 second or milk it try, 15 min. later my balls feel like they are in a vice. A good release, JO / oral / fuck makes no difference. Balls are going to be in pain for a couple of hours. I isn't anything I can't live with....just currious. Once again, thanks for the advice....and reason to JO more is fine by me.

Draft saved Draft deleted