prostate cancer question

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Ocean1, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Ocean1

Ocean1 Member

if u have prostate cancer and must get the prostate removed can u still have orgasms?:irked:

2. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    they will be dry orgasms you will get a feeling but thats it.. my cousin had his removed on account of cancer

3. JTalbain

Gold Member

They've got better surgical techniques now that can spare the nerves, so yes, you can still be sexually responsive and have orgasms. I think Boxersguy is correct though, the fluid is either reduced to a dribble or gone entirely.

4. eurotop40

Gold Member

As far as I understand, in reality most men that have had complete prostate removal have a very unsatisfactory sex life, no more ejaculation, weak erection, penis shrinkage etc. if they do not even become incontinent. Most of them do not talk about it because they feel ashamed.
    Obviously, radical prostatetctomy has become the new milk cow for the medical profession: men are scared and accept this demolishing procedure before inquiring about other methods that appear to be as effective.

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

a friend was treated by an implanted radioactive source which controlled the cancer and had only a limited effect on him sexually.

Draft saved Draft deleted